5.0 out of 5 stars Piano fingers :), 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: My Package of Paradise (Run Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I just adore reading Melissa's books. So well written and they really take you're mind to other (ahem) places. I eagerly wait for the next books. Melissa deserves every success and imo is one of the very best writers in this genre.

Please buy her books as I promise you'll come back for more

Tedster10

5.0 out of 5 stars One word to describe this FABULOUS, 19 Nov 2012
Fantastic book, well written really good story line, emotional, sexy and erotic book. My only complaint is that it was too short. I love Melissa's books she always delivers good quality books.

5.0 out of 5 stars One to watch out for, 3 Sep 2012
Yet again another jaw dropping erotic tale from Melissa Craig. She never disappoints and always hits the sweet spot. A rising star in the literary world and one to watch. Can not wait for her next work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Passion, 2 Aug 2012
Delve into Tyla and David's Package of paradise and revel in a passionate story that'll make your blood run hot. The author paints an intense picture that you almost feel that you are a part of. <3