5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little bakers
My daughter who is 6 1/2 will love dressing herself and her dolly in these while they bake cakes together!

Quality seems very good. Very pleased.
Published 13 months ago by Pinkie100

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
just ok, cute girly design and my daughter love the fact that she can put one on her dolly while cooking with me but the top do not hold long around the neck
Published 11 months ago by Izabela

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little bakers, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cooksmart Kids Cupcake Girls and Dolls Apron Set (Kitchen & Home)

Quality seems very good. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bday present idea, 11 Jan 2014
My daughter will love this on her bday as she loves cooking and dolls!. Can't wait to. Get baking now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Apron set, 7 Sep 2013
I got this for my daughters birthday and she loved it especially the small version for her doll. Washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely apron set, 2 July 2013
My 6 year old was really happy with this. The apron neck loop fastens by Velcro but is a strong fastening - unlike some others which just keep coming apart. She also loved that her favourite doll of the day had a matching apron aswell. Great for the rpice.

5.0 out of 5 stars my little girl likes it, 13 May 2014
my little girl likes it and she is very happy that she has got the same apron for her little doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, 28 April 2014
K. Brassington (South England, UK) - See all my reviews
You get what you pay for, the stitching was very weak on the dolly apron, I had to do quite a lot of sewing, and the kids apron isn't great either, but it is a good size and my daughter loves it, as do I. It was well within budget and is what we needed so I am delighted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable quality, pretty and fit for purpose, 15 Mar 2014
I thought this might be a bit small for my 7 year old daughter but it was fine. She was delighted that there was one for her doll.

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls and dolls apron set, 4 Feb 2014
This was a gift for a 6 year old. Although I've had no communication that she liked it, it seemed to me a lovely present for a little girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 3 April 2013
I bought this for my daughter for christmas - I chose this one as it also came with a smaller version for her doll - it was a big hit - she loves putting it on when we cook and keeps her dolly nearby with hers on too - would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooksmart Kids Cupcake Girls and Dolls Apron Set, 2 Feb 2013
Good quality apron that keeps my Granddaughter and her favourite doll clothes clean and cake mix free whilst baking although it doesnt stop a certain little girl from eating the cake mix. Would reccomend it

Cooksmart Kids Cupcake Girls and Dolls Apron Set