4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little story
My children enjoyed listening to this. It is a shame that the print is so small though. Would have been better if the words were larger so my 6 year old could practice reading.
Published 10 months ago by MissyPink

3.0 out of 5 stars Must be better in paperback
Although the pictures look very good I was unable to read this on my kindle as the words were too small and due to the layout I was not able to enlarge them.
Published 8 months ago by josh

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little story, 19 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The little squeegy bug, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Little Squeegy Bug (Kindle Edition)
My seven year old likes this story. She loves how he gets his wings and his glow in his bottom with help from his friends x

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 April 2014
A. Butler (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Little Squeegy Bug (Kindle Edition)
Great little story for use on a tablet. Clever and colourful. Children enjoy reading the book which fits in with a number of popular themes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Must be better in paperback, 19 Nov 2013
josh (essex , england) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved that story, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Little Squeegy Bug (Kindle Edition)
I am jenny. I am 5 . I love that he gets a star to shine not a stinger to hurt people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Little Squeegy Bug (Kindle Edition)
Nice story with lovely artwork. My 6 year old nephew enjoyed it. Recommended for younger children and those at school.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Little Squeegy Bug (Kindle Edition)
Nice fairy tale my 3 &5 yr olds love it (ten more words required to submit this review, how silly!)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters favorite book at this present moment in time, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Little Squeegy Bug (Kindle Edition)
My two year old LOVES this book. I have read it numerous times and will most likely be reading it again tonight.

The little Squeegy bug doesn't have a name or a purpose and when he meets a big bumble bee he has aspirations to become one...this sends him on a perilous journey to find wings and a stinger for his tail. He meets two new friends who help him on his journey. One of which is a spider who spins some silver wings for the Squeegy bug and takes a star from the sky and puts that on his bum and best of all he is given a name...Firefly lamplighter of the sky. :o)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice illustrations, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Little Squeegy Bug (Kindle Edition)
This book has a nice style of illustration and the story is quite good (some short children's story books lack a good story line!). I got the Kindle edition so my only negative comment would be regarding that - the text is slightly difficult to read sometimes when in text highlighting mode (I'm not sure what it's technical name but it is meant to make it easier to read when the font is stylised as it is in most young children's books).

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy little 3 year old!, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Little Squeegy Bug (Kindle Edition)
We bought this during the Kindle Kid's Book Sale for just 1 and it really was a bargain and well worth it. My little three year old loved it and I think the illustrations are lovely too. The only small problem is my not so great eyesight and on a Nexus 7 the writing is a bit small. But apart from that, I can manage to read it and am more than happy to oblige the ongoing request for this story!

The story is about a little 'squeegy' bug who wants to become a bumblebee but ends up after an adventure and with the help of his new friends becoming a firefly.

The Little Squeegy Bug