5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
perfect
Published 1 month ago by Stamatiou Evangelos

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour but thats about it!
I purchased this for my 8200dpi mouse figuring that it would be better than what I am currently using - a laptop knee pad!! My mouse comes with a utility that measures the surface that the mouse is on, with a higher reading being best.

Published 6 months ago by Lee Mulligan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: ROCCAT ROC-13-103 2mm Sense Gaming Mousepad - Chrome Blue (Personal Computers)
perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars big mat, 30 Jun 2014
never bought any mouse mat other then a standard one but this mat is great very pleased with it. nice quality and good size if a little big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming Mousepad, 11 Feb 2014
Bought for my son - he's the gamer not me but says its a great mousepad - very smooth etc etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it, 29 Jun 2013
More than I would have paid for a mouse mat, but it was my sons choice for his birthday. He loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour but thats about it!, 1 Mar 2014
Lee Mulligan (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews

My laptop knee pad comes in at 90. This mat comes in at just 35!!! And to add injury to insult, I noticed that when I rested the mouse on a placemat that it registered 115!!!

All in all then, looks good but I for one won't be using it as the idea was to rest it on top of the kneepad in any case, but if the mouse is better on the kneepad, why bother!!

Somewhat of a waste of money.