5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
My baby loves this lion I definitely recommend! The lullaby is so relaxing as well,I think I might get the doggy one as well as these are so lovely.
Published on 31 May 2013 by loulou

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality - broken
This is a poor quality item. The tag holding the clip at the top is made from flimsy material. Looks like it may tear soon. The music is not a pretty and clear sound (I have other pull cord musical toys which sound much better in comparison). And the pull cord snapped after 1 month of use, so no longer plays music.
Published 17 months ago by kimberley

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality - broken, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Musical Hanging Animal Toy with Pull Cord -- For Pram, Strollers, Cots, Cribs, Car Seats, Booster Seats -- Design: DOG (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 31 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars As gorgeous as it looks, 28 July 2013
J. Taha - See all my reviews
Really pleased with item. Was surprised at how big it actually is! So now hanging from car seat. Feel sure it will become a favourite toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Sept. 2013
- but it's a bit big. I bought it for my baby's car seat & it's too big for that so I've got it hanging in the car instead

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovley for car seat or pram,, 14 May 2015
Lovley for car seat or pram, really helped him to sleep and on the plus side the budgie loves it too

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 26 Dec. 2014
Lovely product beautifully made, larger than I imagined, more suitable for a cot than a car seat