5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery
Had to replace the one in my phone because it had swollen and become unreliable. This one was fully charged and worked straight away.
Published 10 months ago by dash471

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor
The charge doesn't last longer than 13 hours. My old battery (which I thought was dying) lasted longer than that. So I am disappointed with my purchase.
Published 9 months ago by Evangelist

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Battery for Samsung Galaxy S Super Clear LCD I9003 (EB575152LU Li-Ion) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, 28 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to fault. Works well and still holding up after over a year's use., 12 Sep 2013
I paid extra for the branded version over a non-standard one. This was for my Galaxy S GT-I9000, whose original battery had 1500mAh, while this has 1650, so it's got a little extra juice.

Have used it for over a year now, it's been great, no problems, e.g. like excess heat when being used or draining too quickly after a short period. However, I always try to drain my battery as completely as possible before charging. It might not be necessary as this should only apply to non-Li-Ion batteries, but I'm old school and remember using NiMH and NiCd batteries...

I would have have like a higher capacity if that were possible. Would buy another without hesitation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Risk free replacement, 15 Jun 2013
The battery is the original equipment so fits and performs as the phone manufacturer intended. Completely fixed the problem, just hope it lasts longer than the one before (that's why it doesn't get 5 stars).

4.0 out of 5 stars review of battery, 2 May 2014
Arrived in good time lasting well on charge seeing average of two and half days usage out of i9000 galaxy s one

Item as described

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery for Samsung Galaxy S Super Clear LCD I9003 (EB575152LU Li-Ion), 2 Feb 2014
I had problem of my older battery ,it gets often discharged but after changing the battery samsung I9003 mobile is working fine for last two months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value battery., 30 Jan 2014
The battery did what it was supposed to do as a replacement item. It has proved to be efficient and reliable.

4.0 out of 5 stars new battery, 16 Jan 2014
The new battery is very good thanks i am so glad i got from here i have only had to put it on charge once

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, 4 Jan 2014
My original battery was swelling up, and needed charging two or three times a day, I wasn't too confident about buying this, but I've been using it for about a week, and it's fantastic so far, like having a new phone again, very happy! Only drawback is having to wait for it to arrive, but it was worth the wait!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work properly, 25 Dec 2013
Charged up as directed but sadly loses charge within 8 hours with no use at all.Shame as needed battery urgently