4.4 out of 5 stars1,763
Size: 750WStyle Name: Fixed CablesChange

on 24 May 2013
Corsair is Corsair.

It doesn't let you down.

If you are building a rig for yourself or building for your customers, pick proper stuff like this. Unless you want to replace your PSU every year or so. This is not letting you down.

And it is modular! If you have only one HDD and one optical drive, you would have only one cable coming out of the PSU instead of millions of them loose in the case.

Very close to perfection.

The only thing I would suggest to the guys who design it is the 8V cable. Some motherboards have 4 pins and some have 6 pins. The cable in this model comes with both plugs and you can't remove the one you don't need.
on 12 December 2014
Bought this to replace the stock PSU in my pc which was really noisy and the difference is night and day so quiet means you don't have to listen to the constant drone from the pc anymore

Well worth the upgrade
on 25 April 2013
5 Stars this Psu is a upgrade for me from a really budget one that came with my case when i built my pc and its great, silent and 80 bronze has all the connections you need and more good price what else can i say perfect
on 23 August 2014
Never had any issues with this power supply, easy to install, plenty of connectors, been in my case over a year now, no problems whatsoever. Running an i7, 16gb ram, h80i water cooler, 2 hard drives and a gforce 660ti.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I am lost for words to express my admiration for the people that design electrical components. I seriously am at a disadvantage here having ordered the goods for someone else, I don't known the faintest thing about it.
on 27 April 2014
Works nice and quietly in the case.

There is sufficient SATA and Molex connectors for what I wanted. Actually there are a few too many Molex connectors for my current needs, with several tied out of the way.
on 21 December 2013
There isn't really a lot I can say about this but it is stable, is quiet and is completely fine for the things I use my computer for. I put this into my self-built rig and so far, so good. A nice, solid and stable PSU.
on 19 December 2014
Very good PSU, firstly the delivery was really fast came in 2 days after purchase, and second of all the PSU is absolutely quiet, It also comes with a good amount of cables for allot of devices. Very good from Corsair
on 5 February 2014
Great PSU for what it does, I was considering going for a non-modular 600 or 700W but I'm glad I went with the modular. Not looking to upgrade for a long time anyway so this works just fine for me, nice and quiet too.
on 12 January 2015
Fantastic PSU running a R9 290 with no problem.