5.0 out of 5 stars Well fitted, nice details but with a long tail, 25 Sept. 2013
Ordered a small, was initially worried with the lack of detailed measurements on the site but the shirt ended up fitting very well. I'm a 29-30" waist so hard to find shirts that fit as well as this.

There are a few details you can't see in the photo - there's a detailing on the other side of the buttons, a striped pattern which you can't see in the photo. There's also a second button on the collar which stretches over if that makes sense, so you're forced to wear it with the collar done up. The shirt also has long tail so if you intended to wear the shirt untucked then you should probably give it a miss.

I don't mind these aspects, I'm quite impressed with the quality of the shirt, but if any of this really bothers you then don't be too disappointed if you order and have to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 22 Oct. 2013
BP (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
The shirt feels nice on and is a slim fit. As others have said, the bottom is rounded so I was not comfortable wearing it casually out of my jeans. This is my first Brookes Brothers shirt so I don't have any comparisons but I am happy with the (lightning deal) purchase. I don't know if I would have paid the full price though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Shirt, 23 Nov. 2012
A. Saint (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brooks Brothers Oxford Men's Shirt (Apparel)
Bloody nice shirt. Bluer than I anticipated but still very stylish and a tidy fit. I heartily recommend this shirt for all you intrepid folk who have yet to acquire a shirt to wear on a fairly casual basis. Goes very nicely with a waistcoat too...

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY, 8 Mar. 2013
THIS WAS MY FIRST BROOKS BROTHER SHIRT AND WON'T BE THE LAST. PERFECT FIT, PERFECT QUALITY, FEELS GREAT, I RECOMMEND IT 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014