5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Very happy with the purchase. Great fit considering it is labeled extra slim and quality of the shirt is definitely worth the price tag.
Published 21 months ago by FRL

3.0 out of 5 stars Only usable tucked in
The product itself is ok, not very slim fit, and not quite a top fabric.
My problem with this shirt is that:
1. it can only be used tucked in because it ends on a weird shape, but maybe people already know that, it was my first shirt from Brooks Brothers.
2. It is a bit thicker than most suit shirts, and looking at it looks more like a casual shirt...
Published 18 months ago by F. John

2.0 out of 5 stars Extra slim fit, 27 Dec 2013
First, this shirt is extra slim fit. Since the size is American, I ordered small which is my size. When I put it on, I found the sleeves length was ok while it was really tight overall. I know I will get more room if I change to medium but the sleeves will be too long. So I would rather keep the small and see how it goes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only usable tucked in, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Brooks Brothers Striped Oxford Men's Shirt (Apparel)
The product itself is ok, not very slim fit, and not quite a top fabric.
My problem with this shirt is that:

So, taking into account both things it is hard to find many situations in which I can use it.

But it is a nice shirt in itself, just not that sharp suit shirt I was expecting, and in no way worth the 100 original price tag, for 25 it's ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, average material. Don't buy unless you have a deep discount, 24 April 2014
The shirt is extra slim, but still doesn't fit me very well. Anyway, I'm a slim guy, and this is a sport shirt, so it is ok. The collar is too small to create collar roll.
For the high retail price, I disappoint with the rough fabric and plastic buttons. The workmanship is ok. For similar price, Gant rugger is better.

For 30 pounds, it's a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 4 Dec 2012
Mr. J. M. Judge "John" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Beautifully tailored shirt. excellent materiial. Looks and feels good to wear.
Only downside for me (and I am a slim person) is that it is a little snug. Young very slim guys, Perfect.
Shame I couldn't get Xlarge. (Wasn't available)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shirt, 10 Dec 2012
the quality is unquestionable, and at the retail price such shirts are sold, I could not affort it. Through the Black Friday deals I made it possible to acquire a shirt like that. It is really nice for a casual option or for TGIF at the office.

1.0 out of 5 stars Premium price, shoddy workmanship, 5 Feb 2013
A button came off after the first wash, which is something I might expect from a cheap high-street brand, however not from a garment from a fairly exclusive brand such as Brooks Brothers. Although I can obviously sew the button back in, there is no excuse for poor workmanship. Buyer beware.

Brooks Brothers Striped Oxford Men's Shirt