5.0 out of 5 stars My Furface is in heaven!
Published 7 months ago by Jeanette Shepherd

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason!
Published 5 months ago by Wiffy Woo

5.0 out of 5 stars My Furface is in heaven!, 12 Dec 2013
When this arrived I thought, this is going to be far too big, but up it went in a good hour and was duly positioned for inspection by my 12 yr old cat. I put him on the top platform and he was in rapture! He was higher than me, out of the way, had a great view out of the window and had lots of things to see and do. By placing it in the window, he is able to watch the world go by from his comfortable hammock. He's not a very playful cat, he has only recently decided that he likes Catnip and most toys are looked upon with distain, but this has really been a new lease of life to him. To borrow a phrase from a great author, "Cats were once worshipped as gods, they have never forgotten" and now with his new throne, I know my cat feels superior and I look forward to him having many years of enjoyment from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite brilliant., 10 Dec 2013
Looked at similar products at Pets At Home as we had 2 new kittens arriving. Nothing came close to this for size and value for money. This is a great unit. It is huge, very easy to assemble and the cats were playing on it as I was building it. I just wish they made one of these for humans :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Dec 2012
i would recommend this product to anyone with a indoor cat. It is great value for money. My cat thinks it is brill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for a good price, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Happypet CAT005-2 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post ceiling high 2,30 to 2,60 tall Beige (Misc.)
Great tree! It does wobble a bit so that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. My cats go outside a lot so don't use it a lot but they like to sleep on it every so often. We've recently rehomed a nervous kitty so she might like it when she starts to feel more at home in our place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 1 April 2014
Had to write a review just to comment on what fantastic value this is. It really is huge, and has loads of levels for the cats to play on. It's very sturdy, being both well made, and having an adjustable top (with furry cover) which allows you to brace it against the ceiling (assuming you don't have lofty room heights).

Early days for the mogs, but one has made it to the top already and the other is starting to show interest. Very pleased with it all round - if you have space for it, go for it, you won't find better value anywhere else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason!, 25 Feb 2014
I received the climber with a wrong size piece and another piece missing altogether. Amazon had to contact the seller on my behalf as they did not reply to me. When they did finally reply, the e mail made no sense to what I had asked them for. I guessed from the response that I still wouldn't receive the correct pieces and I was right...I didnt. The replacement pieces arrived promptly but were not the right parts. My husband has had to use parts from our old cat climber to make this one useable. We've also had to buy extra metal poles as they did not send us anymore of these. Now it is constructed it is not very sturdy. One of my cats will not even use it as it wobbles so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE, 13 Jun 2014
This is a great product. Cheap for the size, its massive. going to have to dedicate our spare room for this as its so big!! Great for the cats. My 14 year old daughter and her friend put this together in about 15 mins, very easy to assemble, nice quality fur material. If you need a giant cat scratcher this is the one you should buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 12 Jun 2014
My 3 cats love it.... its so big. The best thing ever and cheap aswell. Thank you so much. Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Serengeti approved :-), 7 Jun 2014
Outstanding quality product. Clear construction notes and individually labelled parts make it simple to build. Well, until your serengeti kitten 'helps' while purring his head off! My kitten was enthralled from the first moment and has enjoyed playing on it once I'd finally finished building it (which involved catching my hair and stealing an allen key - it comes with the tools need to build it too). The ceiling adjustable height pole is fantastic and steadies the tree off beautifully, although it's sturdy enough to use without it if you have domestic short hair cats in my opinion.

I'd not hesitate to recommend this to owners of domestic short hair cats as well as those of larger breeds like my serengeti. The larger gaps between the levels make this ideal for serengeti's who have a longer body length and allows them to have a stretch to scratch as well as a large elevated platform to meet the behaviour trait of lounging high up.

I can't emphasis how pleased I am with this product and how much my kitten, Lister, loves his new tree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 9 May 2014
Fantastic value for money.. Arrived really quickly.. Really easy to put together.. Like that it's supported from falling over the cats have had great fun with this, I'd say I've got my money's worth already