on 20 November 2013
Just received this cat tree today - great product, really happy with it. My two cats (3 yrs old) seem to be loving it (after finishing playing in the box it came in), the height is great and not too wide that it takes up much floor space. The instructions are a little complex, but many of the parts were labelled which helped, between two of us it took about an hour.
Fantastic value compared to others I've seen and previous purchases I've made for sure.
Super speedy delivery from Germany (really well packed) - I ordered it only three days ago and was expecting a much longer wait, so very chuffed when I got my DPD delivery text to say it was arriving today :D
on 5 October 2013
This is an awesome scratching post.The only downside are the instructions are just awful, it took Me and my husband quite a while to build. But on the upside My two Cats love it and it looks awesome . It arrived within six days :D I was a bit worried about my boy cat Jack. As he is a big cat. But He got in to all houses and the hanging basket absolutely fine. Also once up and attach to the ceiling it's very sturdy. Best £60 I've ever spent!
on 15 August 2014
Absolutely fantastic. My two cats and Billy and Garfield. Perfect if you got inside cats. They get to climb and stretch and have A lot of fun. Billy my black cat. Hey sleeps right in the top looking down on everyone. And ive put it next to The front windows. he can lay in there half asleep dreaming Aventures and looking down on the Street. But now I have to buy another one for Garfield. And easy directions to put it up as well. Just remember to put all your parts out in Front of you. And make sure you've got all the parts for it. Makes it a lot easier knowing where everything is ferst. And that they haven't left anything behind as well. And your cats I will love you forever if you get this for them. Have fun with them
on 17 January 2014
The other reviews are correct, this thing takes an eternity to put up, but I found the instructions easy enough to use it was simply the size and amount of parts that made it take so long. Just over an hour to make by myself. The only part that caused me problem was the ladder, the screws to attach that part are fairly short and I found it fiddly to get them on. So much so that I gave up after attaching one out of two, but it seems more than sturdy enough with just the one so I've left it.

It is built like a tank, I'm pretty sure that now I've put the extendable piece at the top on so the post goes from floor to the roof, that I could climb on it and it wouldn't break or topple! For the size it takes up barely any floor space so even someone with a small flat could keep their cat happy with this thing.

My cat is a bengal, so he's a big hyperactive boy and he fits in/on every bit, and so far it has stood up to jumping and running all over it without the slightest bit of wobble or give.

For the price it is insane! Definitely buy it. Seriously I would pay up to £200 and not be disappointed, the fact it's so cheap means you'd be silly to get a different cat tree. For those of you that aren't all that good with flat packed stuff just get a friend to help you and you'll be grand.

It was dispatched very quickly and arrived after just over a week which was great.
on 3 July 2014
Fab and perfect for our kitten (23 weeks old) means she can get up high away from our toddler and just sleep or chill out. Its got lots to do on it and space like on the shelves so we can add our own toys to it for her to make it more fun. Might even decorate it this christmas lol. Easy-ish to put together. comes in quite a big box which is very heavy. There was 1 mistake on the "instruction" picture regarding "b" bolt and "f" bolt but easily figured out (1 extra "b" bolt would have been needed except it dont fit) but soo minor an issue that it didnt affect the stars.
on 28 July 2013
I've had quite a few of these cat activity centres in the past, but wanted to buy a really big new one. I did a lot of internet searching and this seemed to be the best there was, although I was a little suspicious about the price, which seemed quite cheap (just under £66 incl P&P) considering the price of these things in pet shops.

However I am pleased to say this is absolutely the best cat activity centre I have ever seen, let alone owned. It is superbly built and absolutely enormous, my cat has so many different places to sleep, she loves the two round thingys, but also likes going into the little 'houses'. She also loves climbing up it very quickly.

There is one downside, and that is the time you spend building it. The instructions are really poor, they consisted of a kind of skeleton drawing of the centre with the screws showing how to fit everything together, and one sentence: Start from the bottom up. I am pretty good at putting things like this together, but this really was a nightmare. If you get one, you will see what I mean. (And in fact there were 3 screws missing from the box but the German company I bought this from were absolutely fantastic at very quickly sending through the missing parts.)

But despite the instructions, it really is a fantastic item. Yes you will spend many hours trying to build the thing, but it is completely worth it, an absolutely superb product.
on 8 March 2015
There was a long metal bit that we still have no idea where it goes as the instructions were so unclear. We had to use the amazon picture to put it together.
However my cats now love it. It does wobble a bit when my big cat goes on it tho but hes alot bigger than my other cat whos averege sized
review image
on 8 June 2014
This is a fantastic tree house my cats love it, the boxes are great on the house as their two holes in the side so the cats don't feel trapped.
Took us 2hours to put together as instructions not very good.
Tree house comes in 1 big box.
This tree house has loads more scratch posts on it for the cats that's why we bought this one.
Speedy delivery from Germany.
Only negative I have is the colour in the photo is darker than the product, which we bought it as we wanted the darker neighbours.
on 11 March 2014
This is a fantastic buy. I Received my cat tree before the estimated delivery time which was great. I found building the cat tree was easier than the other reviews. My cat was trying to play on it while I was building it. When finally finished she was straight to the top. Very pleased with my purchase and great value as some of these can cost well into the hundreds. I would recommend this cat tree to anyone and sure my cats will have lots of fun with it. Thank you happy pets. X
on 5 July 2014
absolutley brilliant product. my cat loves it.so many different hide aways for her .she slept in the top house all night.
So easy to put together by one person ( Me) .