Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 July 2014
Please bear in mind that Amazon's track listing of this set is incorrect, the following two tracks do NOT feature:
Roger Waters & Paul Carrack - Hey You (The Wall Live In Berlin)
Mike Rutherford & Paul Carrack - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Strat Pack Live In Concert)

There are in fact 50 tracks in total over 3 CDs:

CD 1:
1. How Long *
2. Tempted **
3. Don't Shed A Tear
4. The Living Years ***
5. Love Will Keep Us Alive (ft. Timothy B Schmit)
6. Groovin'
5. I Need You
6. I Live On A Battlefield
7. Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City
8. Now That You’ve Gone ***
9. I Don't Want To Hear Anymore (ft. Don Henley & Timothy B Schmit)
10. Time To Move On
11. One Good Reason
12. Another Cup Of Coffee ***
13. Better Than Nothing
14. Beauty’s Only Skin Deep
15. No Doubt About It
16. Whenever I Stop ***
17. Good Feelin' About It
18. Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
CD 3:
1. She's Soulful
2. Don’t Dream It’s Over (with Paul Young)
3. Burning Love (with Snowy White)
4. Your Own Special Way (with Steve Hackett)
5. Love Me As Hard As You Hurt Me
6. If You Believe In Me (from the movie Beautiful Joe)
7. Too Late (with Bill Wyman & The Rhythm Kings)
8. Ride On (with Gare Du Nord)
9. Wish You Were Here (with Nick Lowe)
10. Can’t Find My Way Home ****
11. Soul To Soul (with The London Community Gospel Choir)
12. He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
13. A Beggar On A Beach Of Gold (Live in Liverpool)
14. If I Were You (Live in Liverpool)
* Ace
** Squeeze
*** Mike & The Mechanics
**** Spin 1ne 2wo

Hope this helps
on 28 August 2013
I have enjoyed some of Paul Carracks stuff in the past but was amazed to realise he can fill 3 CDs without the quality faltering at all. 'Collected' series covers loads of slightly overlooked artists and groups. check it out.
on 26 March 2013
what a great compilation check out disc three
it has some of his best covers previously un realeased
a carracking good choice of songs much better than previous compos
on 18 April 2015
I have most of Paul's CD's but there were a few early songs on this that I had not heard. Great to have all the tracks together and very good value. Good service and prompt arrival with good packaging. Of course wonderful listening. I could, and often do, listen to him every day.
on 13 December 2013
What a surprise this album was . Found a few songs that are favourite tracks already. Great service as per usual
on 2 May 2014
This is a great collection of Paul's work. Not every track is absolutely wonderful as you get 3 CDs in the collection, but there is enough great material to suit most people and overall it is a really good buy and showcases the talented Paul Carrack very well.
on 18 April 2015
Just like his amazing live performances this doesn't leave the listener wanting.
Every original hit is on these two LP's and the production is extremely good'
Never far away from my Rega.
In short, every home should have one.
on 1 December 2012
I feel so annoyed at missing out on the work of an artist from my home city over the years. Having been enlightened by the wonderful BBC 4 I caught up by purchasing this super collection. Highly recommended.
on 23 September 2015
This is a superb 3 CD collection of Paul's career, both individually & in collaboration with all sorts ( Steve Hackett, Nick Lowe & various Eagles to name a few ). A good way to pick up difficult to find live tracks. A fitting tribute to an artist who still puts on an excellent live show - go see him !
on 18 May 2015
If you like Paul Carrack you will love this CD. All the best know songs and lots I didn't know about previously. Three CD'S and each one is as good as each other. Great stuff.