Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 April 2013
Ordered these so I was not driven mad by half deaf partner's tv viewing!!! 1st pair arrived, reset button was broken, no instructions in the box and although they picked up radio perfectly they would not connect to the tv, so no good for what we needed. Giving the benefit of the doubt, I reordered hoping it was just a one off fault, sadly not! the next pair arrived, there were instruction (such as they are) in the box this time but other than that they have exactly the same issues as the first pair, reset button broken and won't connect to tv. Needless to say I won't be going for 3rd time lucky.
I have to say that Amazon have issued return label etc in super quick time so no issues there but in my opinion I would avoid these like the plague if you want them for wireless tv sound!
I have a very disappointed other half as he was very excited about them when I handed them to him but it soon turned to disappointment on both occasions..
on 15 March 2013
Headphones pick up the radio brilliantly, howvever the remote access for the TV only lasted 4 weeks.
The base unit doesn't have an "On/Off" button therefore the batteries run out very quickly unless you unplug it from the TV.
on 16 January 2013
I took a punt on these as they were so cheap. They worked very well. I would have given a five but for the fact that the batteries on the transmitter ram down too quickly. If you want to get out of bed to turn it off before turning the lights out then they will last longer.
on 19 April 2013
Do exactly what it says and are more than adequate for the TV or PC. Radio is a bit hit and miss and not for those seeking amazing sound quality but a very good buy for the price.
on 8 January 2013
Brilliant - best thing I've bought in years - now the wife can talk as much as she likes while I'm watching the footie!!
on 17 March 2014
we bought two pairs to watch TV in the night quietly. very difficult to catch the TV signal, once we managed to get it working on small TV, but on our big screen TV it didn't work,

you can only use this item as wireless radio as its all over the different radio channels, but not why we needed for :))))

this item is cheep but i wouldn't recommend it
on 19 July 2013
I wanted to try wireless headphones on a metal detector, but was not prepared to spend too much in case I didn't get on
with them, As it turned out, they work well enough for the price, and I would recommend them as a starter kit.
on 1 June 2013
These are no good at all,they may as well just just sell them as Ear Muffs.
I tried every which way I could think of to get them to work but got nowhere.
Plus the plugs do not seem to fit any socket properly.
I have sent it back and got a refund.
You get what you pay for.
on 23 July 2013
This product is really great. My partner likes to watch tv in bed and I have to be up for work at 05.30. I bought these and they are great as now I do not get disturbed and get my sleep. I would recommend these to anyone.
on 25 December 2014
Dosent pick up the signal from the base unit. So cheap I couldn't be bothered to waste my time sending them back so I just binned them.