on 5 December 2013
This camera has been excellent for quick bits of photography on the go. It is small and portable, has nice styling and performs well in most conditions.

Its positive points:
+ Very compact, it is about the size of a deck of playing cards, but thinner.
+ Good quality pictures - it can take up to 16 megapixel images, but I prefer to keep the setting on 5 megapixels so it squashes the images down and eliminates any noise there might be.
+ 720p video at 30fps is great if you don't have a video camera and it should perform as well as your phone.
+ Screen size - this fills the back of the camera and is big and bright enough for easy picture viewing.
+ Buttons on the back are small but have a good pressing action and are responsive.
+ Battery lasts a long time and can be topped up via USB, so you can charge and transfer images.
+ Manual modes of shooting give you more control, such as a range of ISO exposure settings.
+ Toughened outer plastic body. Mine received a bit of a knock and scraped the corner but it still worked fine.

Negative points:
- Zoom in and out control is a bit weak and fiddly.
- Uses microSD cards which are a bit more expensive than SD memory. The slot is so well sprung that when you press the card to release it, if you move your finger the card could fly a long way out.
- In lower light, the picture quality is not exceptional.

Overall this is a great camera to have to hand. You can capture pictures quickly and in fine quality and the battery will allow you to take many shots.
on 12 August 2013
I bought this as a present for my Grandma.
She found it easy to use and the quality of the pictures were quite good considering the cost of the camera.
If you're looking for a camera with a wow factor then this probably isn't it but if you're just looking for something to use every now and again it's great value and very easy to use.
Unfortunately the lens jammed after a few weeks so we had to send it back but I think it was just one of those things and if we could've replaced it we would've done but it was sold out!
on 1 May 2013
This camera was delivered very quickly and is very easy to use (once you work out the controls - as manual not very helpful) and the picture quality is great.
on 29 April 2013
My old camera had lasted me for quite a few years but I needed to replace it. This is so easy to use and takes really clear photos
on 31 January 2014
JUst what I wanted for a very competitive price. I love the small size and the long life battery which is rechargeable - no more AA to recharge. For this you use only one cable which also works as a USB lead to upload the pics to your PC.
on 20 November 2012
Competetively priced and performs beautifully. My oldest grandaughter is delighted... and so are we! I am sure that my youngest Grandaughter will badger me to get one for her!
Many Thanks,
john
on 18 October 2013
Quite an expensive camera at £300 - but a year and a half later the telescopic lens system failed which is not good. In this case there had definitely NOT been any trauma to it. Gonna cost £100 to fix.
on 23 August 2013
It is an excellent product, I really like it and very happy with the pictures quality and even the pixel quality is amazing. It was a present for someone and that person is very happy with it.
on 15 July 2013
was looking for a small, funky, decent camera for my wife & at this price, I definitely got what I was looking for! will be buying at least another 1 when Christmas comes
on 24 April 2013
Very compact, but once you press the button takes a while for it to take a picture? Not sure if its me or the Camera. But very good quality photos. Well worth the money.