• Wings

Price:£0.99

on 14 September 2012
Given their recent reality show success, this really was a sure fire cert chart topper. Pleasant, lively and well performed. Their next chart release will be very interesting.
on 30 October 2012
Like this catchy little feel good number. Don't suppose this band will be around forever but I like their individual style and they sound good.
on 27 November 2012
these girls certainly deserved the win on X Factor and i think they will go a long way now that there is a gap in the market for girl bands.
on 26 December 2012
I think this group this has talent, like the song, but preferred Cannonball better. Having said that I can still singalong to this one.
on 14 November 2012
It was quick and easy to download this song from my amazon app on my blackberry. Only took seconds and a great tune!
on 4 September 2012
downloaded little mix,s new song wings we've waited a year for there new single and i don,t think we was disappointed i loved it
on 22 July 2014
Love this Little Mix tune. Nice and bouncy, makes me want to get up and dance every time I hear it. Though I really don't like any of their other works, this one is a must in my collection.
on 31 August 2012
A very catchy song that will have you signing along! It also has an inspirational message behind it, telling you not to listen to anyone who tries to bring you down. A great hit from Jade, Jesy, Perrie and Leigh-Anne, and I'm sure we're going to get many, many more from them in the future! They're all so genuine and lovely, and they deserve all the support they get :)
on 9 July 2013
This is a great track to cycle to. I didn't think I was a Little Mix fan but I like quite a few of their songs including this one!
on 2 June 2014
Great track although the voices sound much older than what I remember. Played many times. Well done ladies well done