5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit enjoyed!
My rabbit took this as soon as I offered it. He chewed it on and off for about 2 months and ended up eating quarter of it.
It would have lasted a lot longer! 6 months? If he hadn't soiled it! Good buy! Nice healthy, natural material. Recommend!
Published on 12 Feb 2012 by Miss C. V. Wyatt

3.0 out of 5 stars floral hanging basket bunny toy
This is great fun for my little bunny hes loves it. I hide treats in the flowers and he has loads of fun hunting them out ! He even seems to like licking it and useing it as a little punch bag occasionally just nudgeing it and head butting it ! Only down side and i felt i had to make a point of this because i was surprised when it happend to me. My bunny (as they do)...
Published 25 days ago by Steph

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosewood boredom breaker small animal activity toy chill-n-chew mat, 23 Sep 2013
JD LOVES THIS.
He started chewing straight away... Still quite a bit left. Just bought him a bolt hole cage and put it in there... This encourages him to jump in as it has his scent etc... Will defo buy more of these...

5.0 out of 5 stars My bunny loves it!, 20 Sep 2013
Whether its to sit on, eat or throw around the mat gets plenty of use by my bunny. Recommended purchase for any rabbit owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars My bunnies love it!, 30 Jun 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good quality and my three little bunnies love it, it gets pushed about and chewed during playtime. The product is actually larger than I thought it would be, so can't be picked up and thrown as easily as smaller toys- but they still like to try!

Keeps them entertained, so it is exactly what I wished for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leon loves it !, 29 Jun 2013
I bought this for my daughters hamster Leon, he loves it. Its quite large so would not suit a small cage. Leon likes to sit on top of his to get his treats and he also pulls his bedding underneath sometimes to sleep there. Well worth the money .

4.0 out of 5 stars Floral Hanging Basket for Budgies, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Floral Hanging Basket (Misc.)
I brought the Rosewood Floral Hanging Basket for my budgies as I found out after some research that it is also completely 100% safe for caged birds. I have been trying to find my budgies a new toy for a while (they love nibbling and destroying things) and when I saw this I thought it looked great!

When it arrived the wooden hook was broken, so I was instantly disappointed. However, I soon realised that the hook was not going to be suitable enough to hang on the cage anyway (the birds would have easily unhooked it) so I took it off completely and tied the basket with the string straight to the top of the cage.

As other reviewers have said the basket is a lot larger than you think it's going to be, maybe a bit too big for the budgies as it seemed to dominate their cage. They were quite scared of it, so in the end I took the basket down and am now introducing to them slowly out of the cage.

Despite the hook arriving broken it is a great little toy that is quite cheap and will (hopefully) provide hours of fun to my pets.

5.0 out of 5 stars My rabbit loves this, 24 Feb 2013
This is a great durable toy for a rabbit. It keeps my house rabbit from eating the carpet and furniture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Came quick and rabbits love it, 14 Feb 2013
would recommend this product it came quick, my rabbits love it but they have already eaten it and shredded it up

5.0 out of 5 stars More chew than chill but great!, 3 Feb 2013
C. Allen "Allycat" (Yeovil, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my giant rabbit, who loves it! As soon as I gave it to him he started to play with it, and nibbling away! He gets through them very quickly, but they keep him amused and give his teeth a good work out! Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for the kids, 31 Jan 2013
Bigger than expected. Lovely fun item that keeps the children and rabbits happy. Looks nearly as good as the pic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops my Rabbit from chewing the carpet, 31 Jan 2013
My rabbit loves his chew mat, being a house rabbit it gives him something to chew that is good for him and not my carpet or furniture.

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›