5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Davina...wasn't my favourite but now becoming an 'intense' convert!
Firstly I will say I love Davina's workout DVDs. I've owned them all over the years and look forward to the new instalment each year. I said last year that Ultimate Target would be hard to beat and although Intense is still a great workout and a fresh approach to exercise, Ultimate Target is still my favourite. (See edit below!)

This DVD is split into 5...
Published 16 months ago by pittster

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous DVDs
Quite good, although I prefer the previous dvds as they were not so workmanllike, more fun,and this one is very hard and not for half serious keepfit people like myself.
Published 13 months ago by teddy

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the busy, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this at the start of the year to trim the Christmas fat and I really enjoy it. I have never been into exercise dvds before having the attention span of goldfish but now I have the motivation I have found this really good.

I see there are some one star reviews from people who find the stop/start frustrating. I think they need to read up on the actual concept they are utilising here. It's the whole point. If you still have energy in the two minute gap, then you aren't pushing yourself during the intense part.

It's a good workout that fits perfectly into the average working person's day. It's only thirty minutes to do the warm up and one of the work outs and that can be easily slotted in after work instead of 30 minutes of terrible tv.

Give it a shot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works up a sweat!, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
High Intensity, but manageable as intervals a little shorter than usual...be prepared though to work hard! Go Davina! Feel the burn!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent for improving fitness levels and toning. Easy to follow and more enjoyable than the gym! Would highly recommend this DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Very intense workout, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
You need lots of room and very stable flooring to do this workout which is why i have only done it once as we have really old floorboards and i was scared our chandelier would fall down with all my stomping!!! It was a very hard workout and really got me sweating and i am pretty fit!! Would def recommend it to anyone who is already fit as its pretty intense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense by name, intense by nature, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
I personally consider myself fit already, and have a heart rate that recovers quickly but this workout tested me and worked me hard.

I have been doing the workout for 5 weeks now and it still challenges me and do not get bored by it. This is my first Davina McCall workout and it has set the standard for me to try out the others.

I recommend if you are not already at a high fitness level to follow the easier workout to start or only do some of the harder moves when starting out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced Davina, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
Its a fast paced tape but good fun and because of the content variety it will be sometime before I will become bored with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Workout, 31 Mar 2013
Mr. P. Foster - See all my reviews
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for indoor workouts, it is quite intense, but you can go at your own pace and intensity. Will give you a good aerobic and toning workout!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous DVDs, 15 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough but amazing, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent DVD good for beginners too as you can either follow the lady or davina and the man. Has amazing results well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dvd, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Davina Intense [DVD] (DVD)
This is a fantastic dvd! Best excersize dvd i have brought so far! Would recommend it to anyone well worth buying

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xafa855bc)

Davina Intense [DVD]
Davina Intense [DVD] by Davina McCall (DVD - 2012)
7.00