‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful sound in a small beautiful package, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
Everything I expected. Really pleased. I spent ages reading reviews and watching youtube comparisons etc and decided this was going to be worth the high price, and it is. Will be perfect for taking to dance sessions in large halls as well as using for the kitchen sessions. It does go very loud!
Now I want another one, and the sub woofer. Meanwhile standing it on the ceramic bread bin gives the bass a bit more depth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, great sound. A must have for impromtu gatherings., 16 Aug. 2014
Peter Acres "Peter" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
A few of my friends have one of these and I've always been envious of them. Finally got around to buying my own. Really versatile piece of kit. Most interesting application I've seen so far was several of them linked together and built into a floating installation at a festival (Secret Garden Party). They had been built into the wooden structure of the raft and attached to a bluetooth reciever, so a bunch of us boarded the raft (it was pretty big) connected one of our phones to the system with a spotify playlist and had a great party! The sound carried right across the lake to all the swimmers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Jan. 2014
Great piece of kit ,
worth paying the money for,not sure about popping sound when you take the lead out hopefully they won't cause problems in the future the sound and battery life awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive sound and battery life, beautiful, and made in UK! Fantastic for travelling., 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
So glad I found this - very pleased. Remarkable sound - impressively room-filling, clear and loud. Arrived with plenty of charge for instant play - brilliant! Nice bass - for a small speaker, don't expect miracles - but plenty for someone as addicted to bass as me, to fill a 25ft room, especially near a wall. Impressive battery life so far. All this and beautiful design, beautiful packaging and carry case, and made in Bristol! Fantastic for travelling, grooving in hotel rooms, camping, in the garden etc (careful not to disturb others, of course! It can go really loud!).
Some minor downsides, that I knew before purchase: must carry the power cable (can plug the other end into any USB but it's annoying it's not a standard USB cable - at least the case has a nice spot to tuck the cables in); and must unplug the audio jack to turn it off. I like the simplicity of no off button, but now realise I have to keep track of the unplugged audio cable when it's off. I can tuck it in the case when travelling, but it's lying about otherwise. I view no bluetooth is a pro (much cheaper, no hassle connecting, just plugnplay) though my partner went "wires! bah". I am happy to plug my phone in for tunes on the go, especially when the speaker is this price and size. It rocks! Get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get one!, 30 Aug. 2014
C. Castle (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
This little speaker is everything I need it to be. I'd heard a friend's mini rig and was so impressed I wanted one immediately but was always put off by the price. Toyed with the idea of a cheaper make but none ever felt as good as the mini rig. I eventually bit the bullet and bought myself one. Worth every penny. No regrets. Even without the subwoofer it sounds awesome. Absolute quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to say that it has to be one of the best sounding portable speakers I have heard, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
I bought this for my brother as a present. He loves it and is currently using it whilst travelling around Asia. I had a chance to listen to it when I gave it to him. I have to say that it has to be one of the best sounding portable speakers I have heard. (and due to my job that is a lot). Really well made too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Quality, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
The MINIRIG's simplistic yet beautiful design offer's a tremendous sonic experience. It provides crystal clear playback of mid - hi frequencies and the bass response is excellent for a speaker of this size.

Easy to use, just plug in your device and your good to go.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little speaker, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
A great speaker - bought it as a present, and it has given a lot of satisfaction and pleasure - highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bit of gadge, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
Love my minirig, I got a blue one, the case it comes in is a great fit and gives so e padding. The sound quality is second to none for its size. Battery storage is massive, I hardly ever have to charge mine. So versatile, portable and cool. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sound. Excellent quality., 7 Aug. 2014
Mr. J. P. Maunder (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MINIRIG Portable rechargeable speaker BLUE (Electronics)
Brilliant piece of kit. A couple of my friends have one and I was always impressed by this little speaker. It sounds fantastic, looks great and is built really well. I love the fact that you can join two or more together to make a little stereo system (Although I'm not sure that you genuinely achieve 2 separate channels when daisy chaining them).

I was pleased that I managed to get a coloured version because they sell out so quickly! Add to your wish list now so you know when they'll be available as they're made in relatively small batches.

Thanks a lot PASCE!