4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good does what you expect.
Didn't expect too much from this, but was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Good interface and easy set up. Basic functions but all work well.
Published 17 months ago by David J Potts

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying
Stopped using it as an alarm because it nags me to download other apps everyday as the alarm goes off. The last thing you want to do on your phone as you wake up is to have to click through 'buy this app' adverts.
Published 10 months ago by D. Gibson

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, 3 Sep 2013
D. Gibson - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions (App)

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good does what you expect., 21 Feb 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars annoying, 1 Sep 2013
OK as an alarm clock but got fed up within a very few minutes as it nags you for a rating and also to download their weather app. Also, when you hit the help button you get a page of ads for their other apps. If I had paid for it and not got it as app of the day I would be extremely annoyed, as it is I will be deleting it as soon as this review is posted.

3.0 out of 5 stars My Alarm Clock, 18 April 2013
E. Smyth (UK) - See all my reviews
This application works really well as an alarm clock, with a variety of alarm sounds and three 'fascias' for the clock. I can set numerous alarms for different days, which is prooving really useful.

In my option, there are three things that could be better:
- Even though the clock face is mostly black apart from the didgets, it still illuminates the room at night, and the master brightness in the Kindle has to be turned right down. There's just not enough variation in the dimming within the alarm clock.
- The same applies to the sound but the other way round - if you have your volume turned down to avoid hearing email notifications all night, the alam the next morning is also silenced. The alarm volume should work independently to the Kindle volume.
- Lastly, I keep getting little poop-up adverts for a matching weather ap. I paid for the full version of the Alarm Clock, so could really do without the ads!

Other than these three points, it works well. Just a missed alarm clock one morning to work out the volume and some tweeking of the screen brightness and its sorted, I just though that with some more work it could (and I think, should) do these automatically.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, 11 Mar 2013
Ian Divers (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Easy to setup and use. It is clear and works flawlessly so far. I have used this as my travel alarm clock now for about three months and would not be without it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Security Concern, 1 Sep 2013
This app is flagged by most antivirus apps as an app that collects data. It has many unnecessary permissions and i recommend taking caution and possibly considering another app. I have reported this issue to Amazon, and am waiting to receive an answer.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good app., 21 Jan 2013
We'll nobody needs to have clock radio any more! Even found my home town for the weather which is a first as very small!! Plays selection of tones or your favourite music from your device to wake you up if needed. Very well thought out. Definitely recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool!, 6 Mar 2013
Nice to wake up to my favourite tunes love it. Makes a change to my normal alarm, I can set my mood for the day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Security threat, 1 Sep 2013
Lookout identified threats within this app that allow it to send out your personal details back to its servers. Do not download this app, especially if you don't have any security software! !!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars warning-do not download, 1 Sep 2013
Something that people should know is that two unique security apps have flared up a warning that this app will place adverts on the carousel and is generally not a very safe app that should NOT be downloaded, I would be very careful with this.
Just as a point one of the security apps was Lookout security (I cannot remember what the other one was) but it just said about some sort of advertising program.