5.0 out of 5 stars really good app.
We'll nobody needs to have clock radio any more! Even found my home town for the weather which is a first as very small!! Plays selection of tones or your favourite music from your device to wake you up if needed. Very well thought out. Definitely recommended!!
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by ellepom

1.0 out of 5 stars annoying
OK as an alarm clock but got fed up within a very few minutes as it nags you for a rating and also to download their weather app. Also, when you hit the help button you get a page of ads for their other apps. If I had paid for it and not got it as app of the day I would be extremely annoyed, as it is I will be deleting it as soon as this review is posted.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars annoying, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions (App)

1.0 out of 5 stars Security Concern, 1 Sept. 2013
This app is flagged by most antivirus apps as an app that collects data. It has many unnecessary permissions and i recommend taking caution and possibly considering another app. I have reported this issue to Amazon, and am waiting to receive an answer.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good app., 21 Jan. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars My Alarm Clock, 18 April 2013
E. Smyth (UK) - See all my reviews
This application works really well as an alarm clock, with a variety of alarm sounds and three 'fascias' for the clock. I can set numerous alarms for different days, which is prooving really useful.

In my option, there are three things that could be better:
- Even though the clock face is mostly black apart from the didgets, it still illuminates the room at night, and the master brightness in the Kindle has to be turned right down. There's just not enough variation in the dimming within the alarm clock.
- The same applies to the sound but the other way round - if you have your volume turned down to avoid hearing email notifications all night, the alam the next morning is also silenced. The alarm volume should work independently to the Kindle volume.
- Lastly, I keep getting little poop-up adverts for a matching weather ap. I paid for the full version of the Alarm Clock, so could really do without the ads!

Other than these three points, it works well. Just a missed alarm clock one morning to work out the volume and some tweeking of the screen brightness and its sorted, I just though that with some more work it could (and I think, should) do these automatically.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I got this, 19 Jan. 2013
Brilliantly intuitive software. Much classier than expected. Easy to use and packed with features. I particularly appreciate being able to wake to my choice of music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Mar. 2013
A really good app for kindle. You can vary the look of the alarm, allows you to set multiple alarms, for various days, on repeat etc. You can be woken up by a variety of tunes or select a song from your downloaded music. I would have given it five stars if you could have woken up to the radio.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice app. works internationally, 17 Nov. 2012
tried others & weather apps that did not work outside the USA. this one works in england, and lists my local town in the list of locations.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool!, 6 Mar. 2013
Nice to wake up to my favourite tunes love it. Makes a change to my normal alarm, I can set my mood for the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars liked this app so much, I bought it!, 29 Nov. 2012
Got the freebie, loved it, went back and purchased it.
Would reccomend this, as it does what it says.
Definitely wakes you up, if you need an alarm.
The weather info is a bonus. Great!

1.0 out of 5 stars warning-do not download, 1 Sept. 2013
Something that people should know is that two unique security apps have flared up a warning that this app will place adverts on the carousel and is generally not a very safe app that should NOT be downloaded, I would be very careful with this.
Just as a point one of the security apps was Lookout security (I cannot remember what the other one was) but it just said about some sort of advertising program.