Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 29 May 2015
Dog and Co Rope Slip Dog Lead, 150 x 1.2 cm. Good Rope slip dog lead. I have another rope slip dog lead which was donated to me and it spent a few years in a cupboard as I was not keen on these kind of leads. However I decided to use it the way Cesar Millan does, high on the neck, and it works wonders in this position to help my high-energy dog walk heel (as well as to stop him reacting to dogs) when he is still full of energy on the way to his walk (I revert to a hands free lead on the way back as he has burnt most of his energy and is more focused on my heel command). As I have two dogs I decided to buy a second one. The Dog and Co Rope Slip Dog Lead is as good quality as the donated one, probably even better quality. However the Dog and Co Rope Slip Dog Lead I purchased is longer than the one I have and I did not realise it would be a bit awkward to have too much rope left dangling when in fact I just need a short rope to help my dog walk heel . I would not advise to use this lead positioned down the neck as it just strangles the dog and does not stop him from pulling.
on 21 January 2013
I have a VERY HYPER little spoilt Shih Tzu. I mean HYPER when it comes to her walkies or seeing her lead. This lead has worked wonders on my furry tasmanian pooch. She now walks at my side and no longer walks me!!! Should have bought this months ago!
on 7 March 2013
energetic spaniel no longer pulls on lead metal ring prevents it being pulled to tight. strong/comfortable for owner and dog!
on 27 November 2013
Just what you need. Sturdy and better than the average slip lead. Easily adjusted so it's not tight on the gundogs neck
on 22 November 2013
I got this as we were taking our Lhasa Apso to dog training classes, but now I use it all the time. Slips on and easily, but tightens up if your dog tries to pull her head out of it. No wonder we were taking her to dog training classes. It's time for the Dog Whisperer, I think.
on 29 January 2014
Arrived on a Sunday ... great service and the collar is good to stop a labrador trying to be a husky and pull me everywhere. It looks nice too and feels comfortable for whoever is walking with the dog. Recommended ..A+++
on 23 May 2013
I only gave the item one star because I do not like the way the lead is constructed as the outer material stretches over the inner material and therefore do not recommend this product
on 9 August 2014
I am very pleased with this. It is soft on the dogs skin and is ideal for training or just slipping on to take him out at night. Highly recommended, well made.
on 30 January 2013
This lead is the best we have ever had for our Dogue De Bordeaux. Love the colour and texture very kind on your hands.
on 2 October 2015
Would recommend this item it made a big difference to walking my dog.