5.0 out of 5 stars good
What it said on the can. Arrived as promised. What can I say its a cat collar. But at least it doesn't have one of those useless quick releases which means my cat can take it off in less than a day.
Published 10 months ago by James C Haigh

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!
Published 1 month ago by Miss A S McCarthy

4.0 out of 5 stars Reflective and stretchy, 8 Sep 2013
S. Oldman (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This is a very good collar. It holds up to most things that a cat would put it through, and although it gets a bit frayed where he scratched at it, for the most part the collar still looks decent. The reflective stripes work well, and the buckle stays in the stretch weave pretty well. This is one of the higher quality collars that I have seen and bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect collar, 2 Oct 2013
Just what I needed for my cats who lose the collars with the plastic clasp. Good price too and thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT CANNOT BUY BETTER, 20 Sep 2013
Really delighted with this product. You cannot buy a better collar anywhere. My cats are always fighting so loose their collars on a regular basis so I now have a stock of these collars. They look pretty & the bells give a nice ring. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 29 Aug 2013
Finally, a collar for my cats that doesn't have the quick release catch on it. One of my cats is a proper little hunter and she was always coming back without her collar. I saw all of the reviews for these collars and decided to give them a try. They are elasticated which makes it easier for my cat to escape if necessary and I love the fact that you just push the bar throught it instead of holes already made. The only downside is that they fray when you cut them, but after reading previous reviews this prblem is easily sorted with a lighter.
would definite recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue (Misc.)
Well I though this collar was very nice. The quality is good and it has good reflection (particularly good if you live near roads). Last week my cat came in with the collar wrapped around his rather rotund waist. The end of it was all frayed. I can only guess he got caught up somehow and had no choice but to step forward in to the collar to free himself, having maybe tried to bite the end of it. I immediately cut the collar free when I saw what had happened and gave him a cuddle. I can only conclude that this collar would benefit from the safety release mechanism that other brands have. I won't buy this again as he is an out and about cat that needs a reflective collar but one that will unclip automatically when he is caught up on something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue (Misc.)
This allows my cat to have a collar with enough elasticity that the cat can get the collar off should it get into difficulty, but doesn't come off (like the new click type collars) when the cat decides to itch its neck!

It's a great price. The quality is very good and the collar has been dragged through fields, woods, as well as heavy rain but still looks just as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect!, 16 Aug 2013
Finally, a collar that my cat can't take off but enough give in it that it would come off if he got stuck.

3.0 out of 5 stars The elasticity on the collar is great so I am not worried my will get it ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue (Misc.)
The elasticity on the collar is great so I am not worried my will get it stuck on something and not be able to take it off. Also the reflectivity of it is really good. The only reason I have not given it 5 stars is that the color has come off onto my cat. So she has a blue neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for growing cats, 24 Jun 2014
D. Johnson (kilmarnock scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue (Misc.)
this is a smart little cat collar,absolutely ideal for a growing pet as you don't need to make holes in it or rely on pre made holes,you choose exactly where to fasten the collar and just push the metal bit through the fabric.if you make a mistake or you pet is growing when you move further along the collar the old hole closes up, also has a bell and is reflective.