5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic but Fiddly to Setup
Firstly, I have no experience of the Pro+ so I can not do a comparison with that product.

I'm using these on a pc and connected them to the optical port of my soundcard. Setup is FIDDLY, but worth it.

With a dolby digital live enabled soundcard these sound fantastic, easily the best sound I've ever had in games.

They also handle music very...
Published 20 months ago by Eames

1.0 out of 5 stars Lack of strength in headband.
When I first purchased this product I was very happy, the quality of the sound and comfort are very high. I did have an issue though, when the active feedback of your own voice is turned on there is a constant loud buzz making this feature unusable I've had much cheaper headsets in the past capable of doing this without giving me a migraine.
This was a minor issue...
Published 12 months ago by Varzoth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Lack of strength in headband., 23 Aug 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)
This was a minor issue however and I continued to use the headset (with the voice feedback turned off) BUT after a month or so of using the product I noticed small cracks appearing in the headband, like I was pulling it too far apart and now after 3-4 months one of the earphones just cracked off for no reason. I use the headset A LOT but this is clearly unacceptable quality for such an expensive model. Advise trying something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic but Fiddly to Setup, 7 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)

They also handle music very well but they do not shine in this area as much, but for gaming this is the best sound I've ever had.

I had a set of the Ax Pro's and these have better sound quality.

Excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, Atrocious build quality, 14 April 2014
Yogesh Patel "GeshXD" (London) - See all my reviews
Sound Quality 4/5
Build Quality 1/5

I purchased this product originally in Jan 2013. Was extremely happy with the sound quality, the directional surround sound is extremely precise and it has good bass, good high frequency response and good mid-range sound too. Unfortunately around Dec 2013 I noticed that the headset had 3 cracks along the central headband. Given time these cracks would have propagated resulting in catastrophic structural failure of the headset - in layman's terms: it would've snapped. I immediately contacted Amazon they very quickly arranged for me to return the item and had a replacement issued.

So now I had my 2nd Tritton 720+. Unfortunately in April 2014 (headset less than 5 months old) I again noticed a crack forming on the underside front edge of the central headband. Same issue again: structural failure. I immediately contacted Amazon and they then arranged for the item to be returned and issued me a full refund - thank god Amazon's customer service is so great.

FYI - I used to wear the headset with the both sides loosened/lowered by 2 clicks (any tighter was uncomfortable and any looser moved around too much on my head). When the headset is not worn the earcups naturally sit about 8-10 cm apart. This means that the central headband has to flex in order fit headset on your head, loosening the headset simply lowers the earcups and actually brings them slightly closer together - I noticed that the looser you wear it the greater the central headband has to flex. Unfortunately the central headband is composed of CHEAP PLASTIC which cannot sustain any amount of flex and will begin to crack after extended use.

Previously Tritton made the AX720 headset (the model which preceded this) which was much bulkier but also massively more durable; I owned one of these - had to return it because of an issue with the in-line remote. Unfortunately Tritton decided to replace the AX720's with a ligher more modern looking headset, the 720+, which greatly compromised it's structural build quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs, 10 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)
We ordered these tritons they came on time the are excellent value for money I would recommend them to anyone who was thinking of buying them sound quality is excellent good buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good when it works., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)
Works well with wonderful sound but mine didn't seem to last long, have treated it well but one pair lost sound in the right ear after about 4-5 months and then 6 months later the replacement started producing a buzzing sound that drowned out the actual sound. Overall it has great design and great quality sound but it seems like a very unreliable headset from personal experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)
I bought this for my son who is seriously into gaming, he loves them although cannot hear me when I call him!!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy lad, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)
Bought for my son for Christmas and he loves them .. so they must be good! Teenagers are not easy to please

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming headset., 7 April 2013
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)
One of the best headsets i have ever used, sound quality is amazing. Along with the microphone being extreamly good. The movie side of it is also superb, would reccommend this product too many, very happy with the purchace. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars tritton 720+, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)
Chose this item after researching headphones.
The price was not to bad for the item purchased.
The only reason i gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is you do get a slight humming sound that i cannot get rid of.

5.0 out of 5 stars great even when they got damaged the company set the ..., 10 July 2014
This review is from: Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) (Accessory)
great even when they got damaged the company set the part we needed but they did not work so we got a new pair without any hassle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD)
Tritton 720+ (Xbox 360/PS3/PS2/PC DVD) by Madcatz (PlayStation 3 / 4, PlayStation2, Windows 7 / Vista, Xbox 360)
124.78