2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Winnie the Pooh Table & Chair Set - Picnic Table And 2 Chairs (Toy)
Well, pros first I suppose. The colours are bright, and it arrived quickly. It was easy to assemble; the instructions were good but to be honest not really needed.
Cons. Oh dear, where to start. On one of the chairs the print of the picture had a long streak across it, and the yellow background of the chair plastic shows through some of the print colours. Not enough to be a big deal, but it is there. It is very flimsy plastic. I certainly wouldn't want my 25 month old perching on the table (and lets face it, it's bound to happen at some point) for fear that it may collapse. The chairs are sturdy enough for purpose, but I can't see them lasting very long. There is hardly any leg room between the chair and table, so my little one can't sit right up to the table to do colouring or have snack time etc, which makes it quite pointless really as that's why I bought the set in the first place. The height of the table is extremely low. The worst thing about the set is that the legs fall off really easily. You only have to pick the table up to move it and one will drop off. I'm afraid I got completely scunnered with the thing after a week and it's now sat in the shed to be used in the garden in summer, after I've superglued the legs on. Though in all honesty, it will probably stay there. I wouldn't recommend this set at all, wish I'd bought the Little Tikes one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money..., 30 Jan 2014
I don't know why I didn't send this set back as soon as I received it as I wasn't happy but persevered. There were flaws in the pictures which I noticed immediately, a bit like water marks, but I thought never mind! My daughter uses this table a lot but the legs fall off constantly, times a day. If she leans against it, it collapses. If she colours on it, the legs fall off. The chairs are a lot better than the table but frankly this item drives me mad and it wasn't cheap. Now I have gone to wipe it with a cloth and water and the main table picture is all coming off in little air bubbles. This item will shortly be going to the tip, in my opinion it is dangerous and defective. I contacted the seller with my feedback but no response.