on 24 July 2014
I needed a USB charger lead for the tiny plug that Panasonic use - smaller than the phone/Kindle size. At this price the charger looked worth a try and it works fine. With a different lead, it charges my iPhone quite happily. It has swappable pins for UK, EU and US and is quite small for carrying. The charger looks and feels well-made - better than I expected at the price.
on 5 September 2015
Finding genuine Panasonic replacement chargers on-line for my camera, the DMC-XS1 is like searching for a needle in a haystack. I can say luckily this purchase was the 'next best thing/alternative', and charges as it should, along a well manufactured cable and adapter. You have to be very careful buying non genuine charger cables, this one feels safe to use in my opinion.
on 29 May 2013
this does everything you expect to, and perfectly. It does what it says on the packet.Charges like it should do
on 3 November 2013
Probably my mistake but I ordered this product thinking it was a plug in battery charger so was a bit disappointed when it arrived. Perhaps the description could be a bit clearer for technophobes like me? Still, my husband reckons it's useful and works ok.
on 3 August 2013
Had lost the original charger for my small camera. Ordered this quickly as needed it for my upcoming holiday abroad. Worked well. Adapters for different countries a bonus.
on 7 January 2015
The product was delivered on time and in good condition. The adapters work well but the plug does heat up during prolonged charging which is a little worrying. Whilst this hasn't caused any problems at this time I will be keeping an eye on it.
on 28 October 2013
Versatile package for charging batteries in Panasonic cameras and others at a good price with many options. Lost your charger, then buy it?
on 31 May 2014
Came in time for a trip to Europe. Worked well wherever we went. Charged my camera direct from the mains. Super.
on 26 June 2014
An excellent product, needed as a replacement for a charger that got lost. Does the job fine. good price.
on 23 May 2014
Item arrived promptly as described and works perfectly.
It has 3 adapters covering Europe and America
Im pleased with the product