5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gold bracelet
Published 14 months ago by C. Russell

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it...
Published 20 months ago by Justhemann

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it..., 6 July 2013
This review is from: ChainCo 9ct Yellow Gold 5g Curb Bracelet of 19 cm/7.5 Inch Length and 5.1mm Width (Jewellery)
I purchased this as an anniversary present for my wife as it looked solid and chunky and gives the impression it is larger than it is. Considering the price paid it arrived in a clumsy delivery box after a long delay before the despatch date, I was beginning to think Amazon had forgotten about my order. The presentation box was blank without any label or markings on it, and completely absent of any evidence about the maker or being 9ct yellow gold as it states. It was surprisingly light and I was not impressed, but my wife liked it, which came as a surprise and shock to me. In my opinion the RRP: £325.00 is a joke. I am so concerned I am contemplating on taking it to a jewellers to have it valued.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gold bracelet, 15 Dec. 2013
C. Russell - See all my reviews
I am so pleased with this bracelet an its exactly as described. I bought this particular one as it had a really great price, its worth a lot more than I paid for it. Its worth every penny and pounds and would recommend it to all friends and family and to anyone (lady) looking for a good quality gold bracelet. delivered very quickly and was kept updated regularly. love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, 11 Nov. 2013
The bracelet was beautiful and my daughter, who it was for, was over the moon. Marvellous value for money. I might order another for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct yellow gold bracelet, 21 Oct. 2013
was very pleased i have bought this as a christmas present for my son the quality is as discribe and was very quick delivery
pauline

5.0 out of 5 stars gold chain, 3 Mar. 2014
stunning gold chain a present for the wife one of many gold bracelets she wears and this one stands out amongst the rest classy rich looking stylish extremely smart the bracelets not bad neither and it was good service fast at an extremely good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies 9ct Yellow Gold 5g Curb Bracelet, 23 Jan. 2013
Joan Hancock - See all my reviews
A really pretty bracelet. Nice size and quite sparkly. Was purchased as a gift and the recipient was well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and beautiful. Recommended., 26 Dec. 2014
I bought is a present for a kid so I guess he liked it. The chain is ok, the lenght, the shape, the colour and also the thickness. The box is bulk but it's no big deal...

4.0 out of 5 stars Curb Bracelet 9ct yellow gold 5.7g, 10 Nov. 2013
was pleasantly surprised in the bracelet, much heavier than originally thought, very plain, but very attractive piece of jewellery, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars super gold, 9 Dec. 2014
took some delivering 3 attempts, but it is a beautiful item slightly smaller than I thought but good very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 26 Nov. 2014
Nice present, well presented in a gift box. Will find out if they like it when I hand it over.