on 21 October 2013
I bought this keyboard for two reasons:

1) I am sick of black keyboards with indistinct key markings that wear off after time

2) I have big fingers and the low-profile keyboards I have been using (MS) seem to result in my catching more than one key at regular intervals requiring lots of corrections.

I'm a Programmer and a Writer so I need accurate typing and the ability to find the weird symbols quickly for some programming languages. This keyboard (after two days of steady use) has been ideal.

It sits nicely on my lap and lets me use my multi-monitor setup from any angle I choose. No more making corrections every third word either.

Apparently Apple still think White keyboards are a good idea, unlike the main PC producers. Thank goodness Logitech decided to make this range. I may buy a few more and save them for future replacements!
on 15 January 2013
Only just got this today so this review could be a bit premature. Any problems and I will re-post! Drivers loaded as soon as I put the transponder in a usb socket. Everything seems to work fine. Came supplied with Duracell batteries. Certainly looks very nice with a flower motif, silver/white background and white keys. The keys have a nice feel to them, much better than the clunky feeling keyboard we had before made by that company in Seattle that wants to take over the world. What's that, they already have? Not helped my acuracy hitting the right key yet! Not bought from Amazon but John Lewis for £15.00. Bargain. Perhaps they made a mistake. The shelf label said it was a mouse. I queried the price and it was correct.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2013
This works really well and looks great. I have a wireless mouse from Logitech too and they work at least 6 metres away from the usb. No complaints at all.
on 5 March 2014
I love, love, love this stylish keyboard!

It is smaller than your average keyboard which is perfect as it fits nicely on a pull-out keyboard so you can have the mouse on there too!

It has an on/off button if you want to conserve the battery whilst your not using it.

It also has quick buttons at the top for mute and volume control as well as buttons to skip music tracks!

It is fully wireless and comes with a small USB - put the usb in, it installs all the software and its ready to use! So easy!

It has everything your usual keyboard has but with an extra cool, stylish pattern on it! Much nicer to look at!
on 5 August 2014
For the last fifteen years or so, I have used a couple of Microsoft Multimedia keyboards, mainly because they have separate media player controls and quite a few programmable keys. But while excellent products, they did wear out and became unreliable.

This keyboard, however, is something else. It is small, but not too small. The graphics do not get in the way, although I was slightly worried that they might "hide" some of the keys.The actual top of the keyboard, in between all the keys etc, is covered with a removable plastic film, which I'll probably leave on for the time being.The keyboard completely lives up to Logitech's excellent build quality. These are a few features that will make this a "well worth it" buy.

All 12 Function keys are dual use, with an "FN" key similar to a laptop.
All 12 Function keys are programmable.
There are separate keys for a media player and volume.
The keys are white, with clear lettering, and have a quiet but positive feel.
There is also a small On/Off switch in the top right hand corner, which will make the two (included) Duracell batteries last a lot longer.

All in all, I am very pleased with this keyboard, and will probably buy another one for my wife.
on 24 April 2013
Before deciding to buy this keyboard I was a little indecisive because I had read about some people having trouble getting it to work on Linux - and also read about others saying it works just fine. I made an informed decision and took the plunge. It worked perfectly the moment I plugged in the nano receiver. I run Ubuntu 12.04 and have had no problems at all.

This is a lovely smaller keyboard, I'm getting used to it very quickly... and it looks pretty on my desk. Great product, but then I've only ever had good experiences with Logitech.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2013
Bought it for the wife to replace the ugly / dirty one supplied by her work place. It's a bit small but she loves it. As a standard/ non expert user she has had no gripes or trouble with the design.

Al round very happy!
on 5 March 2015
There were a range of styles to choose from that for some unknown reason seemed to greatly affect the price £17 - £25. I chose one of the cheaper options that had a design that was simple enough for my tastes.

Build feels very solid and sturdy. For those who are particular with keyboards and want a full size keyboard then this probably isn't for you. I wanted a keyboard with near-full capabilities but without the vast width and size of the larger gaming keyboards. I use my PC in a very unconventional recliner bean bag chair position with a roller ball mouse on a small lap table. For this odd position this keyboard is perfect, it's not small but it's not huge either. It is just compact and uses the space well. There are a few keys I wish weren't hidden as functions but I appreciate it was hard to fit every key on this and it includes so great functions such as PC off, media controls etc. The keyboard features an on/off slider which is great for battery longevity but it does go into standby after awhile and despite using the same rechargeable batteries charged back in Nonmember 2014 I have yet to need to recharge them and the unifying software still registers a Good battery rating. No idea how accurate that is though, especially since rechargeable batteries often drop charge all of a sudden rather than the slow decrease of standard batteries. That said my almost daily usage with this has not had me charging it yet so no one is going to be running back and forth swapping out batteries constantly with this one.

The keys feel solid but soft and like the Macbook Pro keys they are fitted into the keyboard so dust and food aren't getting in there easily.

This keyboard uses the unifying usb receiver which is great if like me you have other Logitech accessories that support this function. It essentially allows you to attach multiple eligible Logitech devices to one usb receiver saving your USB ports and also giving you a small software icon that can be used to view battery life, signal strength etc. You will need to download the software that manages this, you can't just plug one receiver and pair each device to the one receiver as it just won't work. Obvious to some, but I initially tried to just pair my new device with my existing Mouse receiver and was for a moment unsure of what to do.

Also for those who move about or wish to use this as a keyboard for a laptop or docking station it comes with a nice slot underneath to store the receiver.

Overall this is a good purchase unless you are very particular with how a keyboard feels I think you will find this a great choice for a compact keyboard. Please note I don't use this keyboard for typing essays or office work so I cannot comment on it with this kind of usage. However, I work as a Database administrator and fast touch typing and data entry is something I do daily and I would quite happily swap in this keyboard for the one I use at work. Finally, I have one small criticism. Whilst the range of the keyboard seems fine (up to 6-8 feet). I find objects block the signal very easily. E.g Someone standing in front of me when I type etc. The keyboard seems to have some memory for what you've just typed, so usually the moment the person walks pass me causes a pause in my typing followed by a sudden burst of keys being registered. Annoying but not a deal break and if used in a convention desk set up I doubt this would even be an issue.
on 15 February 2013
This is a very pretty keybooard, effective and unusual. Best choice for every person who wants something extraordinary on their workspace apart from the usual black keyboards. Highly recommended!!
on 10 June 2014
Love this keyboard. Funky. Fun. Fits neatly onto my small studio desk. Switch to turn it on an off is a good idea although sometimes frustrates me when I start typing and wonder why it won't work! I might remember one day! Light weight. Another perfect piece of kit from Logitech.