on 1 April 2014
This watch looks lovely in the picture but in real life, it's much better & quite beautiful!! In the pic it looks like the numerals are dark but they are silver (stainless steel/chrome?). The face is a lovely pearly finish and the circles are quite pale, so look the same colour except at a certain angle - the face is large but not too large to be un-ladylike. The strap could be longer - I have large-ish wrists (18cm) and although I can fit it on the third hole from the end, because of the stiffness of the resin strap, it was getting a little uncomfortable by the end of the day. I now wear it on the second to last hole which only just leaves enough of the end to fit into the loop. The light could also be better - it's less of a backlight than an orange LED at the side of the face (7:30) - but the hands are luminous so don't need to use it too often!!
on 15 July 2014
Bought this watch from H, Samuel for the same price. Looks beautiful with a much bigger face than some of the other baby g watches. The Roman numerals are not black like the photo suggests but chrome and blend in with the white beautifully. Well worth every penny as it looks much more expensive than the £50 paid. Watch strap fits perfectly and I have very thin wrists, maybe a problem if you have very thick wrists as I believe the strap maybe smaller than other styles. If you are in any doubt about which baby g to buy, definitely buy this one you won't be disappointed!
on 10 July 2013
Bought as a small present for my wife.
The watch is looking nice on the hand. Shows time accurately, is waterproof, etc.

Few things though, the wrist strap is quite short, so for some it may even be too short. Also first time adjusting is quite consuming. You can only adjust arrows by keeping one button pressed and the minute arrow would go clock wise direction, which is quite slow...and don't jump over, as you are forced to wait a lot again :)

Otherwise I do like how it looks on my wife's hand and she likes it as well.
on 10 April 2013
I really like the watch. It is elegant for a robust waterproof watch. It's simple to use once you've mastered the basic 4 button processes. I've had many comments on how nice it looks.
on 2 March 2014
Really nice watch with a shed load if functions. I bought it for my wife and she is chuffed with it. I set it all up for her and was really impressed. I want a g shock watch now!
on 25 December 2013
Excellent watch; good timing, good in the pool...nice attractive face.so far so good....very delighted with it. Just hope that the battery lasts a while.
on 1 February 2014
Lovely watch, perfect for day to day wear. My one complaint is that the strap isn't as long as it should be. On the whole it was a great buy
on 24 April 2013
Lovely and stylish watch. Strap is slightly smaller than my other baby g watch but its still a fashionable and elegant watch.
on 22 July 2013
I bought this watch for my wife and she loves it. Its is very functional, yet feminine enough. G-Shocks are awesome.
on 24 September 2014
Love it. Chunky but not too much. Love the mix of Roman numerals and digital.