5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Multimedia Console
I've been putting off getting XBOX for quite some time - for a long time, indeed. When I last decided to get a game console, I opted for PS3 and this was on the basis of reviews at that time, as well as some experience with an old XBOX model at family friend's house.

PS3 couldn't do everything I wanted either. However, it served us well with some...
Published 19 months ago by Kaio

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
If you find this review helpful ... please click the little "yes" box below.

I bought the XBOX 360, with Kinect as a 2012 'family' Christmas present. I got the 250GB version for 250, which seemed a little pricey at the time, but now I think that it was definitely worth the money. The package that I bought said that it came with Kinect Sports and Dance...
Published 18 months ago by Roger

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect Sensor: Includes Kinect Sports and Dance Central 2 (Console)
Still don't know why I bought it though. Said I'd never use it. And I was right. It does play music cd's however so thats a small plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 May 2013
Purchased for my 11 year old son. He is delighted with it and has spent a lot of time interacting with his friends through the Gold trial. Two things that I do find very annoying, as others have commented on, is that you have the annual Gold membership cost on top of the overall purchase and obviously your child/you are going to want that. Plus, the only way that Lovefilm can be streamed through it is with the Gold membership package and yet with say the Wii, it is free so I cannot understand why there is this necessity?!
However, the graphics and uses are just amazing and have made one boy very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Depressed that I could not buy it, 3 Jan 2013
Just until 01 jan 2013 this product was available for 219.99 but it is now 259.99. I cannot understand how one can increase the cost without prior notification.

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know..., 25 Jan 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Hello! I have some problems with xbox360, everything is in Chinese language, i don't understand anything. And where can i get instruction how to, disk and xbox, them both to connect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated & Disappointed, 29 Dec 2012
D. Bell (Surrey) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I, like many other reviewers, bought this as a gift for Christmas.

I wish, I wish, I wish I'd opened the box to check that everything was there before wrapping it and placing it under the tree
You can imagine the joy on the recipients' face when he unwrapped it, quickly turn to sadness when he discovered the Kinect Sensor
update disc was missing along with the headset

On creating a review you're asked 'How much fun is this game?' and 'How do you rate this game overall?'.

The XBox 360 probably is great fun - the tears of frustration certainly are not