5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read
A great read for the lover of romantic fiction. The author has had a number of books out this year and if you are looking for some light holiday reading (not quite 50 shades level of detail !!) then these books are a great shout for a quick and enjoyable read.
Published 24 months ago by LAF

3.0 out of 5 stars I want give 4 stars but I can't
Published 24 months ago by Jan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read, 1 Aug 2012
LAF (Southport, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars I want give 4 stars but I can't, 4 Aug 2012
Jan "Jan" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reluctant Date (A Books We Love Romance) (Kindle Edition)
I like this book it's storyline is interesting. BUT I think it should be longer or some of the characters should be removed allowing those remaining to be fleshed out more. We know what happened to Carl but I would have liked to see more of him and his interactions with the other characters. The same applies to all the characters. In a way it is a compliment to the author that I find the characters that intersting; but it has left me feeling that I really wanted more which is why I gave the book 3 stars instead of four.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 29 Mar 2013
Cody Pérez (Fort Lauderdale, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reluctant Date (A Books We Love Romance) (Kindle Edition)
Reluctant Date is an easy to read romantic story with a touch of humor. Although the action is quite slow in the first part of the book, the story became quite captivating after Claire is starting her new job in Dolphin Key.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little Disappointing, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Reluctant Date (A Books We Love Romance) (Kindle Edition)
It was a bit annoying that every time each of the two characters thought the other one dodn't care about them. we knew they did , snd they would find out eventually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect warming read for a grey, cold winter day, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Reluctant Date (A Books We Love Romance) (Kindle Edition)
Another heart warming romance from Sheila Claydon. Sheila is excellent at conjuring up very realistic characters that as a reader you want to get to know. The plot is that of the traditional romantic novel - you know how it's going to turn out in the end, but getting to that ending is a very enjoyable journey. I particularly liked the setting of the novel, and relished being transported to sunny Florida where I could almost hear the sea and glimpse the dolphins in my mind's eye! The family saga that the novel touches on is interesting, and actually I would like to have got even more involved in the ins and outs of the Marchand family. Maybe the author should experiment with a longer novel so she can expand her intriguing plot lines and fill out her very human characters? In summary, a must-read for romance lovers.

Reluctant Date (A Books We Love Romance)