5.0 out of 5 stars Massive money saver
If the only thing stopping you wearing your jeans or work trousers is your bump, then this product will save you a lot of money on cashing out on maternity clothes.

Published 18 months ago by V A Van den Hende

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
It doesn't seem to provide the support necessary...perhaps due to larger size. Delivery packaging all excellent but product sorry did not really work for the likes of moi.
Published 4 months ago by Preeny Mary

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive money saver, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Mums Essentials maternity belly band (Small (10-12)) (Baby Product)

I've used the belly band to hide the evidence of the hairband extending my trouser waistband as well as flashing areas my tops no-longer cover as well. I'm a size 10-12 UK, and have found the sizing to be bang on. It's very comfortable, makes me feel a lot more secure about wearing my normal clothes during the first couple of trimesters, and is saving me a lot of money on clothing.

There are a lot of belly band products out there which cost nearly twice as much as this one, if not more, and claim that they'll hold up your trousers and provide support to your bump. Unless you wear something uncomfortably tight, this just isn't going to happen, and if that's what you're looking for then this product is not suitable. If, however, you want something to make adapting your pre-pregnancy clothes more comfortable and not have to worry about flashing belly flesh in public, then this is pretty much perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 20 Jun 2013
This belly band has definitely already got more than it's value out of it with the amount of times I'm wearing it and the money I saved by still being able to wear my normal trousers rather than having to buy too many new pairs of trousers! Brilliant!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 12 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Tummy band is a success!, 9 July 2014
This band arrived in good condition and on time. It fits really well and makes such a difference to the clothing I can wear - gone is the fear of dropping trousers or bare tummy, and it keeps bump nice and warm!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Appropriate for price, 23 Jun 2014
Much smaller and shorter than initially thought therefore haven't used that much. You get what you pay for I suppose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped a lot for trousers, 26 May 2014
Needed a solution to wearing my trousers as didn't want to waste money on maternity clothes. Used these belly belts up until I left for maternity. Would use again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 1 April 2014
R Davies (Wolverhampton, UK) - See all my reviews
A very comfortable belly band which is perfect for the early months when you are starting to out grow your normal clothes but not quite big enough for Maternity clothes. I wear it with my work trousers with the top button undone and this over the top so I dont show my belly or get a cold belly.

Works wonderfully, is very comfortable with a satin feel and was delivered very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Ta, 20 Mar 2014
Thank you for speedy delivery, just what I needed, works fabulously for me. assisted in hiding baby bump when tops were too short or trousers werent closing :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars julie priestley, 10 Jan 2014
I am well impressed with this product, it is great value for money, and has saved me a lot, on the cost of maternity clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 10 July 2013
Excellent extended my clothes for that Inbetween stage where maternity clothes are just too big to fit in to. M

Mums Essentials maternity belly band (Small (10-12))