4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Practical
Published 6 months ago by Gary

1.0 out of 5 stars Sport wristband
I returned this item to Bioflow, it has been cleared for refund but have not heard if a refund has yet been made.
The item itself was not adequately advertiised . Had it been properly described I would not have ordered it.
Published 2 months ago by Conwy

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Practical, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bioflow Sport Magnetic Wristband Grey (Misc.)
I suffer from intermittent arm and shoulder aches and therefore felt that by investing in magnetic therapy that this would alleviate the pain. I have worn it now for just under 2 weeks and during the day, do not even know that it is there. It is comfortable beyond belief and looks quite fashionable. Have the aches and pains stopped? They do seem to be less frequent during the day, but I still get them at night.

I suspect that the concept of these is that the majority of ailments can be reduced by a positive mental attitude and this does exactly that.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 3 May 2013
Was skeptical at first as you can imagine. I have lower back problems and while this product will never cure me, obviously, I have noticed that since wearing the band, after about 12 weeks, I seem to recover more quickly from back aches. Not bad !

1.0 out of 5 stars Sport wristband, 12 May 2014