Size: iPad 2/3/4|Colour Name: Suede Buckle - Coral Pink|Change
Price:£0.95 - £17.95

on 5 November 2012
This is a good smart case. i carry it at work and it projects a very professional aura.
The leather is reasonably soft. There is a button which holds the ipad to the case which is detachable so that you can take photos if you wish.
i will be buying one for my partner as well.
on 5 November 2012
I bought this for my mother who is a recent convert to the ipad and rarely puts it down. I decided that for the safety of the ipad I needed to invest in a decent cover that would protect it from bumps and spills as well as acting a multi purpose stand.

This case is perfect! It is extremely well made, with high quality fabric and very sturdy. The ipad fits in snuggly and securely and the rotating holder means you can quickly and easily flip the ipad to change the orientation.

When closed the case looks like a high quality organiser rather than an ipad, which reduces the theft risk if it should be spotted from an open bag. It also arrives with a screen cleaning cloth and a clear screen protector.

Excellent quality and value, well packaged, speedy delivery, highly recommended!
on 10 November 2012
Great buy. Arrived at my home within 36 hours.

It's a really tidy cover and looks, both, professional enough for work and informal enough for using in a coffee shop or bar without looking pretentious. The cover itself is well finished and feels a lot more expensive than it actually is.

No interference with the cameras (front or back) and gives the whole iPad good, solid protection.

What set this apart was the really good email from the seller offering to address any problems that I might have. Personal customer service is important and it compelled me to get online and give this product the review it deserves.

A must buy for anyone looking a stylish and well designed iPad cover.
on 19 October 2012
after spending much time looking for a professional and neat looking case I found this. Received it next day and chuffed to bits with it.

The hand cord is very handy as I'm an estate agent and tend to carry my iPad everywhere an sometimes my hands can get full with papers this just reassures me that I won't drop my iPad! The storage is also a great factor as you can neatly store business cards and papers which looks professional in my role of work.

Overall best case on the market and have many people asking me where I got the case from. Thanks purplemoose007!!

All the best
Christian Jacobs
on 17 March 2014
Pretty much exactly the same as the apple cover and so much cheaper. Works perfectly (need to bend it a few times first but that's fine). Magnet stays on really well and can't fault anything. Very happy and would recommend to anyone.
on 18 April 2012
I recently bought an iPad and spent a lot of time trying to find a suitable cover for it at a reasonable price, as they can very expensive or too bulky. This cover was a great price, light weight and it was very easy to fit, it sticks on one side magnetically. The only thing I would say the colour is slightly darker then the picture, but if your a lover of purple like me you will still be happy.
I am very happy with my purchase '''
on 27 April 2012
Lightweight cover with magnet to attach to the 'spine' of the iPad 3, and magnet to keep the cover on which also puts the iPad in sleep mode, and wakes it up when you fold back the cover.
I understand the magnet is polarised for the iPad 3 only, and won't work or previous iPads. There were a couple of loose threads along the edge of cover when I got it, which could probably have been pulled off easily enough, although I cauterised them with a lighter just in case.
I use this cover with the luvtab clear back cover, and they are an excellent combination.
Highly recommend this product.
on 13 November 2012
Bought this for my husband for his new ipad. Wanted something pretty robust as he is not the most careful of people and this cover certainly fits the bill. Great that there is a wrist strap too so it won't easily be dropped!

Cover looks considerably hardwearing and I particularly liked the two-tone colour so it will hopefully not be missed if left on a seat somewhere.

Storage wallet inside cover is great for usual bits of paper and business cards.

Overall great case and great price and I would definitely recommend. Thanks purplemoose007!!
on 5 November 2012
Really pleased with this product, warm colours, nice to the touch and most importantly, gives a good grip of the I pad to stop accidentally dropping it which is what prompted me to buy this! Also multi purpose use so definitely a useful accessory. Recommended!!
on 31 July 2013
Would not even give them one star. The ad for this rubbish cover says its leather and suede. Nothing of the sort ! Its made entirely of evil smelling cheap and nasty synthetic materials. After contacting them they advised me to read the full product description. No matter how hard they try, its still the same rubbish product only fit for the bin !The picture is not of the product as that actually looks like leather and suede. The fit is bad and not fit for purpose. This company should be banned from Amazon.