on 26 February 2013
They do what I expected but can't get too excited about rollerball refills! Can 't buy them anywhere so I was delighted dto be able to get them online.
on 4 February 2013
Great product and very good price, shopped around and these were the best,will keep my pen going for months to come.
on 10 April 2014
1 refill came damaged but couldn't bother to complain. I'm happy with this product. good price, Google'd around and couldn't find better deal. This will keep me writing for a while. :)
on 22 February 2014
I have looking for refills for my favourite Rotring Skynn pen and these fit perfectly. Now I can take copious notes again without hand strain!
on 16 March 2014
It say it all in the description, Ceramic rollerball refills.
supplied quickly with no fuss or bother and they have all worked well
on 7 April 2014
Don't have much choice of make as I have a pen that only uses these refils, but they don't last very long at all
on 1 November 2013
Received a fancy pink enameled pen for my 16th birthday, and I have used it for everything and anything. Unfortunately that means that it runs out quite often....

These refills are a bit on the expensive side, but considering how much I used the fill provided, it was well worth the cost, and I will definitely buy these again!
on 9 January 2014
Excellent value although I do 't expect to use them quickly. Thry fit both my Waterman pens so I shouldn't run out of ink in a hurry.
Service was great, they arrived quickly even though they came from Germany.
KC
on 11 March 2013
Excellent delivery and service. Will reorder when needed. Quality good tho have only used one. Need some more office equipment and will use the website.

Many thanks

Toal
on 2 July 2014
It's a refill for a pen and it fitted my Coles rollerball. Good price as you will these eleswhere for more money, they take a while to be delivered though as mine came from Germany.