5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job.
Very pleased with this case. Seems to do the same job I expected from Sony's own case but without the huge price tag. I also prefer that it doesn't have Sony written on the front as it is less conspicuous when carrying around your neck (I am taking this travelling and don't want to draw attention to my shiny new camera).
Published 3 months ago by Alice

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible build quality.
It literally fell apart the first time I undid the poppers. The front half fell off and it nearly made me drop my new camera. Maybe I just got a duff one, as there are some glowing reviews, but this does seem to be a serious case of Getting What I Paid For.
Published 3 months ago by BrookerHG

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Black Leather Camera Case , Bag for Sony DSC-RX100 RX100 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible build quality., 14 Sep 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 11 Aug 2014
J. Devall "Floydian" (Leigh) - See all my reviews
Bought this as I was unhappy with the soft cases that you can get these days for compact cameras. It is very strong and protects the camera well. I love the retro look and it does give the camera some gravitas, so much so that I was at a wedding recently and the photographer asked to look at the camera and case and was full of praise for both.

I have dropped a star because the only fault with the camera case is the flap gets in the way when you want to take a quick picture, but other than that if you have a Sony RX 100 this is well worth the money for the piece of mind that it will give you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and pretty, 13 Sep 2014
N. Rutherford - See all my reviews
Fits fairly well, but seems a bit oversized. No assembly instructions provided, so fitting the strap was a puzzle for my more photography inclined sister to fix. Easy when you know how.

Nice old-fashioned metal/leather finish. Could double as a steampunk hat at a pinch.

-1 for storage/shipping process leaving a visible line / pressure mark / scar down the leather on the front lens cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Protection, 27 Jan 2014
I bought this case to cover and protect my Sony DSC RX100 and it fits perfectly. I love the fact that you do not have to take your camera completely out of the case, there is a snap you undo which flips open for the camera case and the lens and LCD screen are ready to use. I highly recommend this camera case for your Sony DSC RX 100.

1.0 out of 5 stars Clasp broken, 4 May 2014
The clasp was broken on arrival. I repaired it myself rather than having the hassle of returning the product which was down to myself. The quality of the case is quiet good apart from my initial issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 April 2014
All was good except that on the image the studs and the screw that holds the camera in pace are black but on my received product they are golden. Not a big problem but since there were no colour selection option available on the order page, I thought other people might want to know. Otherwise seems OK product. Also I received the order a week earlier then expected so this was a good surprise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well fitting, 3 Mar 2014
Looks good and fits well. A star less because could have added some more area and texture for grip on front and side