5.0 out of 5 stars If you must!
Published 10 months ago by P Doff

3.0 out of 5 stars Ball mask
Lovely mask, but as it came from Hong Kong, arrived too late for the function it was ordered for!!! Would not have ordered it if I had known it was coming from abroad.
Published 5 months ago by Secret Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars If you must!, 29 May 2013
Well now - where do I start? I am going - with reluctance - on a ship for my holiday. I agreed without knowing that I would need: full evening dress - the works!. Having got me mollified about that my wife tentatively told me I would need a mask. This seemed a slight on my presentable, if timeworn - features but by then I was past caring; It was explained to me I would need that mask for a ball. That did not improve my anticipation of what was to come but .................. Anyway I ordered this and - if you have to go through this sort of stuff - this is the one to have. The thihgs we husbands have to do to have fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ball mask, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: BeautyLife Adult Masquerade Facial Mask For Fancy Dress Masked Ball (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, 6 Mar 2013
Fits face well and looks really smart.
Would consider buying more for other parties.
Husband happy with this purchase. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mask, 17 April 2014
Arrived broken; foolishly sent in a soft packet - the mask is curved to the face so easily broken when 'flattened'. Shame because it is a good mask (just undeliverable!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value For Money, 18 Mar 2014
Product was of good quality and considering the price paid and the fact that it was free postage represents excellent value for money. Only negative, long wait but no longer than stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 Mar 2014
Nikki Pie (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my husband for masquerade ball. Easy and comfortable to wear, great item. Packaged well, good delivery. Items as expected and looks good on our wall

3.0 out of 5 stars Should arrive with glue, 2 Mar 2014
Although it seemed to be covered in strings of glue gun glue some parts of the lace were coming apart and had to be reglued.
It's not a bad product but the quality of finishing is rubbish.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good value, but took 4 weeks to arrive and was broken, 21 Feb 2014
Great value, and it looks good too. It arrived too late for the when I needed it. But worse of all it was sent in some bubble wrap and padded envelope, but for a mask that fits the face it was not enough....was split in two on the journey, so useless!

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly plastic broken on arrival, 9 Feb 2014
This really is a case of you get what you pay for. This is cheap smelly plastic, very brittle and due to it being posted from China in a ENVELOPE, not surprisingly it was broken on arrival. Avoid

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 2 Feb 2014
Sean Dyer (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Took three weeks to actually get here and when it arrived had a big crack in the middle of it. I don't think this will last very long! It does look nice though.

ARRAY(0xb51df678)