5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I purchased this product because i have had a operation on my hip (not a replacement).my physio has given me exercises to strengthen my muscle tone. i have to wrap the weight round my ankle and raise my leg up sideways as far as i can.The results have been fantastic and i can now walk most of the time without my walking stick.
Published 20 months ago by MRS C ROFFE

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
I've bought it as 5kg, but it is 2,5kg each and they don't tell you when you buy it. Disappointed!
Published 7 months ago by Sheila

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 17 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise Without Thinking, 27 Nov. 2014
heretic666 (High Dudgeon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The beauty of these is the amount of exercise you get without trying. They are even better if you are hyperactive or a fidget as every movement is exercise. Being absent minded I get more benefit by climbing three flights of stairs then forgetting why, so I go back down and end up climbing twelve flights of stairs wearing ankle weights every time I want something on another floor.
They help build strength and stamina and burn calories without any conscious effort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good strong material, 7 Feb. 2015
Good strong material... i got a 5kg ankle weight and it just don't fit well which i think is from the size of the weight itself.. its pretty large which means there is a lot of movement when working out and strapping up it overlaps and can never get it tight enough to stop moving around. i have give it a go for couple weeks and it still bugs me... would rather something smaller/more comfortable so im having to buy another product :/

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 13 Feb. 2015
The straps are too short. I bought it for ankle use but to secure in the ankles but, it does not hold. I have tried pressing as much as I can the velcro but the straps are too short. It will only work for someone with very thin ankles. Mine are not large, they are normal, but as the straps are so short, they cannot hold properly. Unfortunately It can only be used around the arms.

1.0 out of 5 stars Although they arrived promptly they did not fit my ankles ..., 13 Feb. 2015
Although they arrived promptly they did not fit my ankles. Not that my ankles are fat but these are more suitable to a child's foot

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL PRESENT, 13 Jan. 2014
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT I FOUND WHICH WAS THE WEIGHT HE ASKED FOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 July 2014
Really excellent product thanks. As described

4.0 out of 5 stars overall very useful prifuct, 5 Feb. 2014
Perfect, except for the fact that they are slightly loose and cannot be tightened up more. They are still usable, but do get annoying as then are constantly moving

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 27 Aug. 2013
Arrived soon after ordering and they are perfect for what I need. I use them on a daily basis and so far no sign of wear on them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›