5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality headphones.
I bought these as a replacement for the Dr Dre Beats that came with my HTC One S as one of the speakers stopped working. At nearly half the price of the Beats headphones, these are not half the quality. To my musicly untrained ears, they are the same. The inline remote operates my music, radio and calls. They are very comfortable in my ears and look really good.
Time...
Published 18 months ago by sstevens

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent earphones, however with a lack of real definition
Reviewing price: 32

The Golden Wasp are a decent set of earphones that are quite affordable, however for the price one could get a better all-rounder or specific sounding earphone from the FA range. I feel as if the Golden Wasp doesn't really fit into any sort of category and is "in-between" genres.

Accessories:
The extras that come with the...
Published 11 months ago by TotallydubbedHD

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent earphones, however with a lack of real definition, 28 Aug 2013
TotallydubbedHD (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fischer Audio Golden Wasp In-Ear Headphone with In-Line Multifunction Remote and Microphone (Electronics)
Reviewing price: 32

Accessories:
The extras that come with the Golden Wasp is decent. You get 3 sets of tips:
1x small black silicone tips
1x medium black silicone tips
1x medium black silicone tips

You also get a nice little pouch with the Fischer Audio logo on it, that is extremely useful for protecting (not from drops) the earphones.
I really like the pouch included and the accessories that are included are decent. I would have liked to see a wider array of tips, but that said - it is still a good range provided.

Design and Looks:
The looks of the earphones really do remind me of a bee/wasp. They are golden coloured with black strips. I think the look is extremely nice and furthermore I think Fischer have done a great job designing the earphones. With that said, I feel as if the design of the cable is extremely poor, as it tangles very easily.

Microphonics (cable noise):
There are not a lot of microphonics with these earphones. More so, the earphones can be worn over-the-ear to eliminate any sort of noise.

Build quality:
The build quality is good for the earphones' housing, however other than that, the cable, microphone and strain relief's are poorly made. I found that the cable would tangle easily and also can come apart (as it is braided) reasonably easily. The wire is terminated with a right angled 3.5mm gold plated jack.

Sound quality:
The sound quality of these earphones is a little mix and match. They are decent sounding earphones, however lack any sort of definition in any of the frequencies. The low end frequency is a bit bloated and not well extended, the mid frequency is veiled and pushed back a little and finally the highs are rolled off. Thus why I find these earphones like a cheaper quality version of the FA Consonance earphones. There isn't much more that can be said about the mids, highs and lows, apart from the fact that it sounds quite dull and doesn't really shine in any given area of the frequency range. Rather disappointing in comparison to other FA earphones out there.

Soundstage:
The soundstage is actually reasonably wide, but not deep. Thus you get a sense of space, but no real extension in terms of soundstage.

Conclusion:
Overall the Golden Wasps are decent earphones, however they don't really come across as great earphones and instead feel a bit of a hit and miss in al the frequency ranges. I would personally suggest looking at the other earphones in the FA range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality headphones., 19 Jan 2013
Time will tell if they last longer than my old set. But I would recommend these as a replacement to the poorly build Beats.