1,458 Reviews
 (1,231)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies
These nappies have been great - I love the blue line which tells you if it's wet. My little one has had no nappy rashes or complaints so now subscribed to get them on Amazon Family regularly.
Published 9 months ago by Jam

1.0 out of 5 stars nappies in frontline on amazon prime marketing.
Bought these last week, great value. Now can only purchase if I join amazon prime! ! ! What's that about? ? ?
Published 1 month ago by Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, 15 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars nappies in frontline on amazon prime marketing., 15 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and convenient, 21 Jan. 2015
LDJ "Leedjones.co.uk" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies - 2014 Pack of 74 (Personal Care)
Having tried all brands of nappies, from Pampers down to the supermarket own brand, we always go back to Pampers. In terms of absorbtion and not leaking they are by far and away the best we've found. While not the cheapest, the longevity of each probably pays for itself. They also feel well made and fit nicely.
Amazon prices are way below the supermarket price for these (unless they are on offer, and even then they're on par). We buy ours on subscribe and save for additional savings so it works out easier and even more cost effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colour changing line because my son starts grizzling ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Ms. Jade L. Bailey "J. Bailey" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I wondered about whether or not to start off with size 2 nappies since my baby (now 3 weeks) was born at 7lb14oz, but he is now about 9lb and though I tried him on size 2 they have leaked poo a couple of times! It probably depends on the proportions of your baby - my son is tall and thin for a newborn, but I would advise to definitely buy in a box of size one!
In a well fitting Pampers New Baby we have yet to have any leaks. I love the colour changing line because my son starts grizzling when I try and peek inside to check, so it's one of those little things which make all the difference. So far he has not had any nappy rash either, even while he is getting rashes from Johnson's bath stuff, so he is a little sensitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Jun. 2014
theenigma30 (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great value for money, times are hard need all the help we can get! Baby not due til august but great for stocking up!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Apple buy Amazon?, 16 Mar. 2015
Great product, bad idea from Amazon.

Forcing people to join Prime in order to purchase these is a disgusting practice.

Once you take into account the £80 for a year of prime your not making any savings on shops prices, infact I woudn't be suprised if you would end up spending more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one for my baby!, 20 Jan. 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As a new mum I was quite weary about the products I used for my baby, but Pampers never failed to deliver. We tried about 5 different brands overall but none came close to the quality of Pampers new baby (his is the only one we tried as baby's still very little).
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much easier to just quickly look at the nappy and know whether it needs to be changed or not;
-fabric is very soft so perfect for baby's skin - never had any irritation from it;
-the "frills" around the legs are even all around which prevents leaking (unlike Huggies);

On top of this the price here is probably the best compared to all supermarkets, some even during their 'baby event' sales, so I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar. 2014
They are nappies. So for the amount of nappies you get for this price you really can't go wrong. So we are both happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for soft poo!, 24 July 2014
Great for absorbing soft breast fed baby poo, far fewer nappy explosions than with other brands. The only improvement to this nappy would be a poo catching band at the rear and slightly more absorb ancient at the front for my front sleeping girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for us!, 14 Mar. 2015
Clare Wilson - See all my reviews
With nappies, what works with one doesn't work for another. Pampers worked for us. We had very few wet leaks and those usually came about due to user error and not installing correctly! Poosplosions were, quite fortunately, few and far between. Nappy contents was kept securely where it belonged. By using Amazon family and subscribe and save, these nappies were almost as cheap as supermarket brands that for us, did not work. Those moments when you realise that you are on your last couple of nappies and in that newborn haze of exhaustion just can't face a trip out to the supermarket were made so much easier with next day delivery on Prime. Amazon has definitely been a lifesaver to this first time parent!