I wondered about whether or not to start off with size 2 nappies since my baby (now 3 weeks) was born at 7lb14oz, but he is now about 9lb and though I tried him on size 2 they have leaked poo a couple of times! It probably depends on the proportions of your baby - my son is tall and thin for a newborn, but I would advise to definitely buy in a box of size one!
In a...
Published 9 months ago by Ms. Jade L. Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars nappies in frontline on amazon prime marketing.
Bought these last week, great value. Now can only purchase if I join amazon prime! ! ! What's that about? ? ?
Published 4 months ago by Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Jun. 2014
theenigma30 (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces (Personal Care)
Great value for money, times are hard need all the help we can get! Baby not due til august but great for stocking up!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colour changing line because my son starts grizzling ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Ms. Jade L. Bailey "J. Bailey" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces (Personal Care)
In a well fitting Pampers New Baby we have yet to have any leaks. I love the colour changing line because my son starts grizzling when I try and peek inside to check, so it's one of those little things which make all the difference. So far he has not had any nappy rash either, even while he is getting rashes from Johnson's bath stuff, so he is a little sensitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, 15 July 2014
These nappies have been great - I love the blue line which tells you if it's wet. My little one has had no nappy rashes or complaints so now subscribed to get them on Amazon Family regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be beaten..., 6 Jun. 2013
S. Riches - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are right up in the market-leaders pack for a reason - they are easy to put on, comfortable for baby, not too bulky in use (quite a slim profile) absorb semi-solids and liquids very efficiently and most importantly THEY DO NOT LEAK! OK, if you don't change them as needed then they eventually have a point of no return - but in my opinion these are the best you can get. I know there's an environmental argument for going right back to towelling nappies, which need soaking then washing, but frankly if you do the audit of water use, electricity consumption, wear-and-tear on a washing machine and so on I doubt there's much in it in real terms, and for a busy parent these are the cat's pyjamas. They do have a colour-coded patch which shows when the nappy is getting too wet, but most parents can soon see when a change is needed. For baby poo they do a resonably good job of smell containment but even then, you'll still know! Economise elsewhere at your peril. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone seems to recommend Pampers - I can see why, 30 Jun. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a newbie I was very surprised by the size of the box that arrived when I ordered this. Who knew that 240 nappies could take up so much space? I guess I'm just lucky these were the newborn size (2) as otherwise it would have been even more alarming. Still, I am glad to have a large storage space to put these as the box is not an insignificant size.

So what's inside? The nappies are packed in sets of 40, with two sets attached. These are a much more handy size for packing away in cupboards. The nappies themselves are high quality. The wetness indicator is a huge bonus when you compare it to cheaper value brands.

I will definitely be buying Pampers again. Despite the higher cost, the quality is good and the bulk pack does make the purchase more economical so this is a good way to go.

1.0 out of 5 stars nappies in frontline on amazon prime marketing., 15 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces (Personal Care)
They are nappies. So for the amount of nappies you get for this price you really can't go wrong. So we are both happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one for my baby!, 20 Jan. 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces (Personal Care)
As a new mum I was quite weary about the products I used for my baby, but Pampers never failed to deliver. We tried about 5 different brands overall but none came close to the quality of Pampers new baby (his is the only one we tried as baby's still very little).
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much easier to just quickly look at the nappy and know whether it needs to be changed or not;
-fabric is very soft so perfect for baby's skin - never had any irritation from it;
-the "frills" around the legs are even all around which prevents leaking (unlike Huggies);

On top of this the price here is probably the best compared to all supermarkets, some even during their 'baby event' sales, so I would definitely recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for a new born., 28 April 2015
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces (Personal Care)
Bought these for my daughter's new born son, and she said don't buy them again because they're too rough.
Not sensitive for a newborn and cause irritation and rash. I will not be buying these again. Extremely poor value.
If I could award 0 stars, I would!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Apple buy Amazon?, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces (Personal Care)
Great product, bad idea from Amazon.

Forcing people to join Prime in order to purchase these is a disgusting practice.

Once you take into account the £80 for a year of prime your not making any savings on shops prices, infact I woudn't be suprised if you would end up spending more.

Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces