5.0 out of 5 stars Great
They are nappies. So for the amount of nappies you get for this price you really can't go wrong. So we are both happy with this.
Published 4 months ago by Rooney

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date
I ordered these the 3rd of June and when I checked the sell by date they were out of date by a month. It's a good job I checked as these are for a newborn baby . They can be dangerous as they let of gases, it can be very harmful I am disgusted by this
Published 2 months ago by sian cunningham

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 1 (Newborn) Jumbo Nappies - Pack of 74 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good nappy, 14 July 2014
We swear by it. Rather than buying cheap supermarket products that don't last, you might as well grab yourself a bargain and get some good nappies. Your child will thank you for it! Think of the nappy rashes you will avoid when you use Pampers. When you do the math, my boy needs an average 3 nappies a day (one in the morning, another one in the afternoon and one after his night time) bath and they don't leak. Not only do other brands leak, you can end up changing 5/6 nappies a day which is not cost-effective. But then again, people have different tastes and experiences. Ours with Pampers have never fail, so we always go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class vessel for carrying excrement!, 20 May 2014
Brilliantly carries all varieties of poop from the kid, and pee-pee. What more can i say, other than this is the best !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Jun 2014
Great value for money, times are hard need all the help we can get! Baby not due til august but great for stocking up!

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date, 16 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!!!, 11 Feb 2014
Pampers have gone down hill!! Poop and wee leak out of these nappies from all places, I was really unhappy with the quality of what was once a household favourite! Sort it out Pampers, Aldi, Asda are the best brands now in my opinion and much cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one for my baby!, 20 Jan 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As a new mum I was quite weary about the products I used for my baby, but Pampers never failed to deliver. We tried about 5 different brands overall but none came close to the quality of Pampers new baby (his is the only one we tried as baby's still very little).
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much easier to just quickly look at the nappy and know whether it needs to be changed or not;
-fabric is very soft so perfect for baby's skin - never had any irritation from it;
-the "frills" around the legs are even all around which prevents leaking (unlike Huggies);

On top of this the price here is probably the best compared to all supermarkets, some even during their 'baby event' sales, so I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, 15 July 2014
These nappies have been great - I love the blue line which tells you if it's wet. My little one has had no nappy rashes or complaints so now subscribed to get them on Amazon Family regularly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for my baby, 16 Jun 2014
Sadly did not agree with my newborn. Stuck to his bottom and gave him terrible nappy rash. Must be the chemicals in them. I now use other brands without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, keeps the baby clean and no nasty leaks., 27 July 2014
My baby loves them because they keep her relatively dry and I like them because they don't leak like other nappies we have tried, so I have clean and dry clothes as well.
They are easy to use, which helps when changing a nappy a 3 in the morning. The picture on the front means that even the most sleep deprived parents won't put them on the wrong way.
They fit well and we are still using them for our six week year old baby.
This pack seems relatively good value as well.