on 18 January 2013
I have seen reviewers comment on the size or shape of these. If you look through amazon properly, you will see a variety of shapes and sizes. They range from A1-A4 up to C5-C8 as far as I can see. I find it unfair on a seller when others complain when if you look around you can find one that old suit you..

It is a good product, I will be using them - perhaps buy a different set, as I, just like others, was not aware of different options until after mine was on its way.

I am taking 1* away as they do tend to move slightly as you're colouring your brows in. It just takes a wee bit of practice, so that should not put you off - especially looking at the price tag, I find it great value.
on 22 September 2013
Not for me. Way too bold, looked v funny, daughter & couldnt stop laughing. Would be ok if i was on stage, v strong lights and you needed to see my expression from 50 feet away!😆 To say i hate it would be wrong. I would never use it unless i was going to a fancy dress party, but my oh my we did have some fun playing with it. Worth the money for the laughs alone.
on 7 November 2012
I was skeptical about these stencils as when they arrived I thought they looked too big. But upon using them on my face I found they were the perfect size and soon found the shape to complement my face, would reccommend for everyone who pencils in their eyebrows, who, like me, have very poor natural eyebrow shape.
Great price and really speedy delivery.
on 22 June 2013
The Eyebrow Shaping Stencils are a Good purchase and easy to use.
They produce clearly defined Brows, and shape. I would recommend them to a friend
on 11 May 2014
I've never shaped my eyebrows in my life, always just plucked the centre above my nose and left it at that. Started to feel the pressure since shaped and shaded eyebrows are so 'in' now so I bought this hoping I could at least shape mine. Fairly easy to use, just draw round the edge of the stencil with a dark pencil (eyeliner, brow liner etc), and pluck whatever is on the outside of the line. Since I can't see 100% out of one of my eyes had a bit of trouble doing the stencil on that side, but all in all a very easy to use kit.
on 17 November 2012
I found the eyebrow shaping stencils to long and too big. So I don't use it. Not easy to use. One good thing about it: quick delivery.
on 27 July 2013
Use this all the time such good value. My grand daughter uses then too. Will keep a lookout for more products !
on 19 January 2013
I like the different eyebrow shape given but don't try them with a eyebrow pencil, pencil is to big got it
on 6 March 2014
Was dubious about what these stencils were like after reading the reviews, but shouldn’t have worried. You have different sizes which will suit any medium sized eyebrow, but not any really thin ones. Product arrival was a bit slow, but the product itself is good and helps create identical shape for both brows.
on 4 June 2013
I bought and found these to show the lady in the mall that I could get cheaper then her 25 pound product and so I did and it had more stencils to ! I use it all the time is great after an eyebrow fix ... The stencils are diddly but there is a certain way to hold them fixed :) fast delivery good price