5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty pins
These stitch markers were a real find. I have previously used the normal slip on kind of marker, but these can on occasion also slip off. With these locking stitch markers that is impossible. Although they are small, they are easy to use, and lock firmly to the stitch, with no chance of them coming undone.
My most important use for a stitch marker is to secure the...
Published 20 months ago by Sandie

1.0 out of 5 stars no good
When I use these no matter how gentle I treat them when you try to open them they just break and as I wanted them for stitch/row markers in knitting they are hopless to use so I will not be buying again.
Published 11 months ago by happy

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Approx. 20Pcs Knitting Crochet Locking Stitch Markers / Can Also Be Used as A Nappy Pin on A New Baby Greeting Card (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD BUY, 1 Mar 2013
very bad quality nothing like they look on screen very dissapointed when i opened packet 1 broke when i went to close it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty pins, 15 Dec 2012
My most important use for a stitch marker is to secure the last loop when I put down a work in progress. These locking stitch minders as just perfect for the job. I am thrilled to bits with them, and would highly recommend them to other crochet users.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 18 Mar 2014
good mix of colours great for working with the different colours

only good for several uses as 3 of mine have already snapped at the bend

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap but, 25 Dec 2013
50 % broke at first use. Then 50 % broke at the next use.
The plastic is not fit for the purpose.
Cheap, but still a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are normal safety pins, 15 April 2014
I was disappointed to find that the picture had mislead me. These are nothing but normal safety pins with a coloured tip. I like to crochet and was needing these for a new project but I am now going to have to look elsewhere to get these. Don't think I'll use this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Took ages to come and very easily broken. I'll look for stronger and better ones ..., 30 Jun 2014
Took ages to come and very easily broken. I'll look for stronger and better ones when they need replacing SOON

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and cute, 29 Dec 2012
Excellent little stitch holders. I'm teaching myself crochet and they are brilliant for when I want to leave something and get on with something else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for any knitter, 21 July 2014
These stitch markers took just over 3 weeks to arrive from China in a package that was, curiously, marked as a gift for Customs purposes. I suppose they virtually are a gift at the price. I've had stitch markers like these before and the pins break easily (hence the 3* rating), but they are so cheap that I don't care. You can slip them across from needle to needle like bead-and-ring type markers, but the big advantage of these is they can be placed in your work a few rows down and then removed later on. I use them to remind me which is the right side when it's not obvious, to denote pattern repeats and where to work shaping without having to move them every row, and to mark where the sleeves go when knitting dropped shoulder jumpers. You get a selection of different colours in the packet which means you can give them colour coded meanings

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I find this sooner?!, 2 Sep 2012
Mrs. E. Benson (Kent) - See all my reviews
My previous knitting markers often fell out of the work, causing great angst. Having locking ones is so simple, I can't believe that I've only just found them, what a loser! Knitters must buy this!