5.0 out of 5 stars This is superb.
Not only protects your mains devices, but also the phone line and cable, satellite (I use mine with Virgin Media) and terrestrial aerial, protecting your kit from any faults outside your home at the other end of the telephone line or cable connection, as well as from lightning if you have Sky/FreeSat or Freeview via the UHF CoAx.

The phone line protection...
Published 12 months ago by Chris Downs

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job
it works as you would expect it to however when using the aerial protection sockets I found the signal to my TV degraded and breaking up, the tests shown the signal was too weak, but if you use the same cable and connect directly into the TV then it worked fine.

other than that it works
Published 8 months ago by Mr. G. Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars This is superb., 4 April 2013
This review is from: Belkin 6-Way Surge Protector 6-Way with 2m Cable (Accessory)

The phone line protection actually has a built in splitter, so will give you two sockets which is handy.

Highly recommended if you have valuable Hi-Fi or computer equipment. Power spikes can do a lot of damage to PCs - this will prevent such damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection for desktop, Sky box and router in one item., 9 Aug 2013
Bought this to protect desktop, Sky box and router. Be aware that this has only one Sky connection, not two! Requires male to male telephone cable lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made. Does the job well, 18 Dec 2013
Nick (London, UK) - See all my reviews
What did I like/dislike about the product?
The product is very well made. I used to have only 4 things to connect to power on my TV rack in the past(Tele, Sky+, Router, Cordless phone). However, in the past couple of years the number to items that need connection to power have gone up significantly and thus I had to invest in a new AV rack that can hold more item and more efficiently. Having invested in the AV rack and a good AV receiver and tele, I was now worried about the power consumption of all those devices and was worried that the base plug that I connect the extension board to would not be able to handle so much power utilisation though one port. I did a lot of research on what surge protector to purchase to ensure my devices were not under much threat or at least a protector that gives me some sort of peace of mind. I came across this protector and I must say, I couldn't be more pleased.
I purchase two of these to connect to two separate plugs so that I could balance the load a bit. I currently have 9 items (Tele, Sky HD, AV receiver, Sub woofer, Apple TV, Sky router, Apple airport extreme, Xbox and a phone) connected to both of these devices and they has been performing very well. Because there is also a button to control board you don't have to switch the main switch on and off any more. The board sits well on my AV Rack thus reducing the clutter from my AV Rack to the mains. There are only two cables running between the AV Rack and the plug points. Additionally, you can also connect your phone cable and satellite cable in to your protector box and then have cables running from the protection box to your phone, router and SKY HD box thus giving you an extra layer of protection.

Why did I choose the rating?
Excellent product, well made, well labeled

Who would I recommend the product to?
Anyone looking for a surge protector to protect their electronic equipments.

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 29 July 2013

other than that it works

5.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 3 April 2014
It's a surge protector and it looks great and does its job! Can't possibly write any more can I, really?

5.0 out of 5 stars Done the job!, 20 Mar 2014
Well it supplies power to all my electrical gadgets leaving a few spare plugs as well. Lets hope it protects them against any power surges.. probably will never be anything serious but its a risk I would rather avoid.

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, 16 Feb 2014
Was covered in moisture when it arrived and I took it out of its box, so I had to dry it out first. Other than that it looks good, works well and has enough outputs for a tv theatre set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good product., 7 Jan 2014
I have a lot of electricity surges in my region and have already lost 2 routers and 2 Macbook pro adapters. I was browsing online for power extensions and happened to come upon this surge protector. Since I've bought a couple of other Belkin products so i decided to order a few of these. Ever since I've installed them, all my devices have been protected during peak voltage times. I sometimes get around 300 to 350 Volts in my power lines. There is also a Belkin guarantee for your products in case they get damaged but i sincerely hope this product works and i don't have to use it. I would recommend this product to those people who have unstable power lines or who use expensive iMacs or Mac pro etc hardware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind., 20 Nov 2013
I had a couple of cheaper surge protectors from non-brands that I had been using and they didn't protect my laptop from a power surge and cost me several hundred of repair work. I now bought a few Belkin surge protectors to plug all my more expensive electrical goods into and feel with the guarantee, insurance and excellent reviews that if anything does now happen then I am covered either by the robustness of the product or by the guarantee. Not so expensive when you think of the alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there a better one?, 2 Oct 2013
Charles A. Crolla (Glasgow, Lanarkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It's Belkin, it's good, and I now have 4 of them.

Given the sheer number of sockets required for a PC and the peripherals you need all the protection you can get, so get the best.

ARRAY(0xa8e008c4)