5.0 out of 5 stars Very good performer!
Tried many SD cards and Lexar turned as most reliable for me. Sand Disk Extreme PRO died after 5-6 month, two PNY cards died after 8 month and now using two Lexar Premium very intensively and they are just great! I also have few other cards but using them only as backups.

Published 11 months ago by kappa

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 2 months!
Failed after 2 months of little use.

Whilst both Amazon and Lexar offered a replacement, they both insist that the faulty item is returned (intact) without being able to give any assurances with regard to the security of the data contained in the card.

Published 10 months ago by S

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good performer!, 23 July 2014

Made some simple speed tests on Canon 70D, nothing very special, some series of shoots, 2 series for every card, pressed the shutter button and waited till continuous shooting stops, started the timer and when red light goes away, I stopped it. Target for this camera: 14 RAW files and 10sec to clear.

This Lexar Premium Series 64GB card could do 15 RAW files and cleared buffer in about 13sec, so 14 RAW will be very close to what it should be. This is the only card which made 15 files in a row.

Lexar Premium Series 32GB- 13RAW files and 18sec to clear. Surprise, as this is the same series card as 64GB, but it does slower.

PNY PERFORMANCE 16GB- 13 RAW and about 18-19sec to clear buffer, not bad for 7£.

SanDisk Ultra 16GB- 13 RAW files and 34 sec to clear buffer. The slowest card in this competition, about 2x slower than PNY and Lexar 32GB.

All cards are UHS-1 with only difference in capacity, none of them are real professional series as there are higher cards in each make and these are rated as for enthusiasts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 2 months!, 29 Aug. 2014
Failed after 2 months of little use.

I chose not to replace it, destroyed the faulty card and bought another - from another manufacturer!

Would this be an issue for you, or am I out of step?

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly (Lexar products always do), 16 May 2014
Purchased for use with a Raspberry Pi.

Works perfectly as I would expect from Lexar whose CF and SD products I have always used in my digital cameras.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product support could be better, 30 April 2014
When used used with my P50T Toshiba laptop which is claimed to be SDXC compatible to back up the OS, the Tosh backup utility formatted the card to 32GB. The Lexar support site provides no useful information on whether or how this can be fixed. Thus I cannot give this Lexar product a 5 star rating.

However, I quickly thought of how to fix it and I hope the below can be useful to others who are using Windows 7 or 8.

(Note: The below can also be done via the Disk Management Utility which also is available at the WinKey+X menu. Since this review box doesn't allow graphic content I have shown the advanced user method in the text below. And, lets face it the command prompt is a lot cooler than a GUI!)

This problem can be fixed by using the Windows 7 and Windows 8 "Diskpart" command line utility, which must be run at an elevated command prompt. In my case the SDXC drive was my "D:" drive which in the computer system is "Disk 1" and it had one partition on it. The commands I used (on Windows 8.1 Update) were Windows Key + X to get the menu for the administrative command prompt. And then the commands I used at the elevated command prompt were:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>diskpart

Microsoft DiskPart version 6.3.9600

Copyright (C) 1999-2013 Microsoft Corporation.
On computer: TOSHP50TA125

DISKPART> list disk

Disk ### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt
-------- ------------- ------- ------- --- ---
Disk 0 Online 931 GB 0 B *
Disk 1 Online 59 GB 0 B

DISKPART>sel disk 1

Disk 1 is now the selected disk.

DISKPART> list part

Partition ### Type Size Offset
------------- ---------------- ------- -------
Partition 1 Primary 32 GB 1024 KB

DISKPART> sel part 1

Partition 1 is now the selected partition.

DISKPART> del part

DiskPart successfully deleted the selected partition.

DISKPART> create part pri

DiskPart succeeded in creating the specified partition.

DISKPART>DISKPART> format fs=exfat quick

100 percent completed

DiskPart successfully formatted the volume.

DISKPART> list part

Partition ### Type Size Offset
------------- ---------------- ------- -------
* Partition 1 Primary 59 GB 1024 KB

DISKPART> exit
Leaving DiskPart...

C:\WINDOWS\system32>exit

I hope the above was useful to someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great memories love it strong build fast enough for me ..., 26 Nov. 2013
great memories love it strong build fast enough for me on my nikon d600
i think is better then most fast card

5.0 out of 5 stars A first rate memory card, 31 Jan. 2014
I have now bought several of these, because they work well, take loads of images and have never let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8gb card, 12 Nov. 2013
Mr. M. J. Conway (manchester england) - See all my reviews
xellent buy enabled me to take hundreds of photos on a recent holiday&still plenty of memory left for more photos

3.0 out of 5 stars ok after all.., 11 Nov. 2013
The first unit I received was "rejected" by my camera, my PC, my desktop: because of some internal problem was never able of even format it [Windows did not recognize it, no matter how I tried it]. But replacement was fast, new item works perfectly, as expected. SO: ok, after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great on my 3DS XL, 27 Jun. 2014
I opted for the Lexar Premium Series because it was recommended by Nintendo. I went for the 32GB version because I like to download stuff from the Nintendo e-shop. I'm unsure about speed comparisons, but it works like a dream, and I now have tons of room for games. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 18 Jan. 2014
Purchased this on special offer so paid a good price,fast delivery,I use this sd card in my HD video camara,good quality images and video, lots of memory even using in full HD mode.
I recommend this class 10, 32 GB sd card to all..