5.0 out of 5 stars Very good performer!
Tried many SD cards and Lexar turned as most reliable for me. Sand Disk Extreme PRO died after 5-6 month, two PNY cards died after 8 month and now using two Lexar Premium very intensively and they are just great! I also have few other cards but using them only as backups.

Published 9 months ago by kappa

3.0 out of 5 stars ok after all..
The first unit I received was "rejected" by my camera, my PC, my desktop: because of some internal problem was never able of even format it [Windows did not recognize it, no matter how I tried it]. But replacement was fast, new item works perfectly, as expected. SO: ok, after all.
Published 17 months ago by JamieG.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good performer!, 23 July 2014

Made some simple speed tests on Canon 70D, nothing very special, some series of shoots, 2 series for every card, pressed the shutter button and waited till continuous shooting stops, started the timer and when red light goes away, I stopped it. Target for this camera: 14 RAW files and 10sec to clear.

This Lexar Premium Series 64GB card could do 15 RAW files and cleared buffer in about 13sec, so 14 RAW will be very close to what it should be. This is the only card which made 15 files in a row.

Lexar Premium Series 32GB- 13RAW files and 18sec to clear. Surprise, as this is the same series card as 64GB, but it does slower.

PNY PERFORMANCE 16GB- 13 RAW and about 18-19sec to clear buffer, not bad for 7£.

SanDisk Ultra 16GB- 13 RAW files and 34 sec to clear buffer. The slowest card in this competition, about 2x slower than PNY and Lexar 32GB.

All cards are UHS-1 with only difference in capacity, none of them are real professional series as there are higher cards in each make and these are rated as for enthusiasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly (Lexar products always do), 16 May 2014
Purchased for use with a Raspberry Pi.

Works perfectly as I would expect from Lexar whose CF and SD products I have always used in my digital cameras.

5.0 out of 5 stars great memories love it strong build fast enough for me ..., 26 Nov. 2013
great memories love it strong build fast enough for me on my nikon d600
i think is better then most fast card

5.0 out of 5 stars A first rate memory card, 31 Jan. 2014
I have now bought several of these, because they work well, take loads of images and have never let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 18 Jan. 2014
Purchased this on special offer so paid a good price,fast delivery,I use this sd card in my HD video camara,good quality images and video, lots of memory even using in full HD mode.
I recommend this class 10, 32 GB sd card to all..

5.0 out of 5 stars 8gb card, 12 Nov. 2013
Mr. M. J. Conway (manchester england) - See all my reviews
xellent buy enabled me to take hundreds of photos on a recent holiday&still plenty of memory left for more photos

3.0 out of 5 stars ok after all.., 11 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product & Service, 28 Oct. 2013
Patrick Gunning (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The Lexar 64 GB SDCard was well packaged, as described and dispatched quickly. Very happy customer will recommend to Audi to use in all A3 Models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 11 Oct. 2013
I've used it several times on my Canon DSLR 550D for filming. It does the job. Great item and great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sd card, 10 Oct. 2013
I am very happy with this sd card it works very well in my Panasonic TZ 35 it's fast and a very good price.