Price:£290.85+ Free shipping

on 12 December 2014
I bought this to replace my canon pixma i90 as it had been dropped one time too many!

This is much biggger and heavier which i could perserve with given it has a scanner but my laptop bag would close wiht it in...not an issue- found another method of transporting it!
The first one didn't connect with Bluetooth and sent it back after several hours with HP on the phone they agreed it wasn't my technophobia and was a fault with the wireless given that it wouldn't pair with my computer,laptop or my phone . Second one- Bluetooth connection is very unpredictable so I am using it wired which defeats the object...for no reason it goes into a suspended mode mid print and wont turn off so you need to take the battery out to make it shut down then when it boots up again it tells you to use the off button!
Yes it prints well but after perservering for 6 months, I am about to buy a canon again.......I bought it so I could go wireless as I do loads of work out of the office and need to print documents each time....this will go to the kids to print their homework on.

biggest waste of £250 quid.
on 10 June 2013
Light and easy to carry. Battery life 4 hours plus provided not in constant use. Uses quite a common size of HP ink cartridges
on 20 April 2015
Good but can be improved in many ways: It could have wifi. It is only fully compatible only with windowsphone or iphone platforms. Only pictures (jpg) print directly from a smartphone. via bluetoot.You cannot print pdf or html.. The only way around it is to use the USB for pdf documents saved in the USB stick. Scanning can only be done to the USB stick which, however does not a file system to classify what has been scanned according to date etc.
on 15 March 2014
It's a great little printer and so it should be for the price. I nearly paid £250 for the privilege of being able to print scan and copy on the move.
However, when they say in the small print that the printer will support some smartphones how it should read is:
If you own any Apple products i.e. IPhone or iPad they won't work with this lovely little machine! This was one of the main reasons I bought the printer.
At least they provide you with Mack OS compatible drivers, so I guess I will have to take my MacBook pro with me instead of my iPad.
I cannot believe that when something is so expensive that it does not have with compatibility to Apple Products. It's not as though HP does not have the technology as I already own a much larger all-in-one HP printer for my office.
Knowing my luck H people announced next week that they are upgrading this printer to be compatible with all smartphones etc.!!
on 3 November 2015
Not as portable as I thought in terms of weight. I bought this relatively high priced model just because of the scanning+printing+copying 'all in one' function. However the one-page, non-flat-surface scanning still not totally useful when I have to scan books. Bluetooth connection not stable or not sensitive enough. And I have to buy another USB cable to stabilize the performance. Don't know why the cable is not included when it is essential to the setup. Models which are ten times cheaper would include a cable.
on 25 January 2015
OK so this is expensive. I suspect simply due to not being a mainstream product, and as a result not subsidised.

I have had a portable printer before and been really disappointed - it just felt like a very poor quality device, and i almost didn't want to use it. This on the other hand is in a league of it's own. It's a qualty device.

It feels solid - and prints really well. It's often used in the office just as a normal printer.

The print quality is excellent - can handle about 20 sheets of paper at a time, and the scanner is also good.

Battery life is a few hours. The ink tanks are small and the first one ran out in about 20 pages - but replacements have been fine.

If you need a portable printer then this is the one.
on 17 October 2014
Great little printer.
Expensive but for the portability it's worth the price.
Good quality printing. I use it in the car only and it works just fine for me.
Connects to my HP laptop well and without a hitch so far.
on 11 April 2013
I CAN NOT FAULT THIS PRINTER,I USE IT OUT ON THE ROAD AND AT HOME THE BLUETOOTH IS EXCELLENT AND IS THE PHOTOCOPY.
THE ONLY DISLIKE IS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HP MAKE A CARRY CASE
on 1 May 2015
Scanner needs a cable and does not use the wireless function, but the cable wasn't supplied. All in one wireless is misleading.
on 24 April 2015
It does what I bought it for but I felt it would be better as a wifi device rather than Bluetooth and the Bluetooth is not fully functional (for scanning etc) and I find does not always connect without faffing around with drivers etc in windows 8 so you do really need to carry round a USB lead just in case. It is also quite pricey. If I am honest, I had an old Cannon portable printer which was a much better device but unfortunately no longer supported in terms of drivers (for later versions of windows) and ink cartridges and there is nothing in the canon range to replace it.