5.0 out of 5 stars Nice printer but installation problems and now with Linux driver
I bought this to replace an ageing HP Deskjet D1360, and chose it on the basis of the space it needed to fit into. I need a printer which feeds paper in and out from the front - not top or back loaded.

A quick search suggested that Epson are quite good with Linux drivers, and following some comments to my original review, I've got this working well with Ubuntu...
Published on 24 Oct 2012 by Smot

3.0 out of 5 stars SLOW, SLOW, SLOW!
I've been using Epson printer for a long time now. This model was bought to replace an Epson RX560 as both print to CDs. Switch this printer on, send a document to it, then sit and listen to it whirring and whining for anything from three and a half to six minutes before the document prints! Also, I suspect during all this waiting time the machine is head cleaning, using...
Published 18 months ago by Indiana

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wi-fi printer, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer (Accessory)
Convenient, high quality printer and scanner.

The print quality is excellent. Add to that the convenience of wireless and it's a fantastic printer.

Being able to do high quality scans wirelessly is a great new thing for me.

The only downside I have found is forgetting to pull out the print tray before use. There is a model above with this automated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 July 2013
Quick delivery. Very easy to set this up for PC and laptop . Faulty ink cartridge but Amazon credited account immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 July 2013
I haven't found anything to worry about: all good so far and amazing photo results at full resolution for a printer at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars EPSON AT THEIR BEST, 4 Oct 2014
Brilliant printer from Epson as always.
This is a little gem of a printer and prints superbly. Photo printing is one of the best I have seen and documents are so clear and black.
I have no problems with this printer at all and it is very quick too. I love the double sided printing and when printing PDF files it is the dogs dangly bits.
I cannot understand why there are a lot of negatives here??? This is a home printer designed for home and not a busy office.
I can easily get 100 sheets in the front cassette which will last me a few weeks so don't take any notice of the people who say they can only get a few sheets in, I think they must be using thick cardboard or something. The paper I use is Xerox 80gsm and 100 sheets will go in easily.

The only little gripe I have with this is the way you have to pull the paper catching tray out before you print. It doesn't bother me too much but being use to my Epson 515W I didn't have to do that but I will soon get used to it as I already have.
I also like the things you can do with it without having your computer on. It will print lined paper for you for letter writing and also copy and print a CD without having the computer on. It will do many things from the printer screen without the aid of a computer.
As far as I am concerned this is the best printer Epson have made to date and I would not have bought the 700 or 800 or even the 900 series as this one is the best.
Takes compatible inks easy and I have just purchased 20 inks (4sets) for £5.99 from eBay.
This printer takes 5 cartridges and one of which is the Photo Black. Super machine and my brother liked is so much he bought one too.
I would not pay this price for one though as it is ridiculously priced. I bought mine from eBay for £32 and that had a full set of Epson inks in too. So shop around and don't buy from here as they are too expensive. Do not pay any more than £50 for one of these.
Mine was an ex demo but never used and worked first time.
Easy to connect to WiFi if you all know how. I realise some of you will have problems here but no need for a USB cable if you have a WiFi router.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect printer, 5 Sep 2013
Printer arrived very quickly. It's a great looking machine. Had one or two hiccups with printing. However the wifi is amazing picked up immediately. Got an app for my iPad and iPhone and was able to print from those too. Really impressed!! Please note this printer does come with ink cartridges although I was uncertain from description

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but fiddly, 3 Aug 2013
Kath Mandu (Preston, Lancs. UK) - See all my reviews
Forced to buy a new printer, I wanted scanner and copier as well, and I hoped for one that printed good photos. I was attracted by the price and the compact size of this printer. It was delivered almost overnight. It was easy to connect to wifi and set up, but instructions were so bad we had a hard job even figuring out where the paper tray and output were. It is a nuisance that the output tray has to be manually pulled out each time we need to print--makes the usefulness of the wifi capability somewhat pointless if you have to get up and go to the printer anyway before printing. It does do lovely photos and startlingly clear printing, as well as scanning. We have not tried the print-from-afar features, but are satisfied we got a very good printer for our needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer, 29 Jun 2013
I've had it now for long enough to comment. It is very reliable and I use both local Wi-Fi and Remote Connect with total success. There have been 2 firmware updates to this printer as well as updates for the Epson software I use which have been implemented with no problem. An excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars My XP605 A10 Printer, 20 Jun 2013
I'm delighted with the XP605 A10, so much so I'm thinking of buying another one, to have at my other place of residence.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 29 May 2013
it works quick and good! perfect for documents but also great for pictures! fantastic colors and quality! scanning is so easy and quick!!!! absolutely recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson XP 605., 2 April 2013
I love using this machine,its simple and easy to set up and operate.The colour reproduction is superb.I would strongly recomend this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›