5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !!!
I don't normally write reviews...however, I spent a lot of time reading other reviews of wireless all in one printers that also supported Apple Airprint and I just couldn't see one which seemed to do what it was supposed to do.

Published 18 months ago by Neil

1.0 out of 5 stars locking out the competition
If you buy an Epson printer and hope to be able to use alias inks don't accept any software updates, they lock the machine to prevent use of other inks.
Published 14 months ago by freshwater

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !!!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint (Accessory)

So, I picked the Epsom on the basis that it looked the best but was still rather apprehensive as at least one review said they couldn't get the air print to work

So, all arrived very quickly and for a change decided to actually read the manual rather than just plugging it in to see what would happen. When I say manual, what I mean is literally 4 steps which included the plugging in step. At the end of those 4 steps, my Windows 7 PC was wireless printing, my ipad and iphone were wirelessly printing and the "print anywhere via email" was also working.

So , I have to give this the very best review I can as it simply does everything it is supposed to and without a problem !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great But......., 10 Aug 2013
To tell you the truth, if you are a PC savy person, you never need to open the instructions. As soon as you turn it on, it asks where you are in the world, what the date is, what the time is then it asks you to put in the ink cartridges (which come with it 1x set)... it then has a 4 minute moment of diagnostics and moving all its moveable bits about the place, then it says it's ready. Pressing menu on the printer and going to the WiFi selection it asks you if you want to search for a specific router (yes we do)...it lists off all the ones it can find in range, you select your one, enter the password (this is still at the printer, typing in the password using the alpha numeric buttons (or dial out buttons for the fax feature of the device ) .... it happily connects and immediately prints out a network status sheet with all the information you may need when you are back at your PC. Thats it from the Printer side of things. You open the box, power it up WITH NO PC or LAPTOP attached... and do everything above. this means the printer can be in bedroom, while your PC is in the front room.

Scanning, same applies, as soon as you select scanner it asks you where you want the output to go (this is on the display of the printer)... you can choose USB to PC , Network to PC or WIFI to PC (I took the WiFi one)... now as soon as you put something on the scanner and hit scan.... by the time you have walked back to the PC, the associated program has opened ON IT'S OWN, and the scanned image is sitting there waiting for you. Faultless.... I have done all this and the manual and software is still sealed up. it is mind numbingly easy to set up and use. and the quality is excellent, it's fast, and quiet..... if you are to leave it on during the day, expect the printer to make some noises every now and then, this is normal, and just part of printer putting itself in and out of standby mode... which I believe is about 13 minutes of in-activity..... VERY MUCH WORTH IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars locking out the competition, 20 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the..., 9 July 2013
Came next day from ordering.

Sealed in makers box, so exactly as left Epson.

Great quality, but order 16XL cartridges for it, as the ones with it are just a get you started set.

Also the 16 plain cartridges only print 190 pages but the 16XL print 500 pages ( a whole ream).

The smaller cartridges are poor value and the XL cartridges give good value.

If you have high volumes of work go for the WF-2540WF which has bigger hoppers for paper and saves continually loading the machine with paper.

Yet to test its fax apart from the built in fax tester. (tester not in my old printer).

Also has a feature that allows you to fax files from the computer!

It takes up less desk space than my old unit, so that's another plus.

I recommend it for home office and medium usage.

Victor of London

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 Aug 2013
So far this has worked very well. Quality of print is adequate bearing in mind that it is not a photo quality machine. I was pleased with the scanning facility which was fast enough for me, the resulting full colour scan looking remarkably like the original with no colour corrections needed (on monitor).

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 18 Aug 2013
Easy to install, print is great and wireless works through our 400 year old walls very well. I am not sure that a Fax is really necessary anymore. Excellent to be able to print direct from mobiles and tablets too. Needs nice paper though as it uses quite a lot of ink and cheap paper buckles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deserted, 28 Oct 2012
Having progressed from my old "John Bull" hand printing outfit (I am 85) via several Printers, I have of late, bought and returned several printers that do not do the job. Probably not wishing to spend too much has much to do with it, but having had excellent printers (They never seem to last more than 2 years I finally invested in this Epsom 2530, I looked forward to its installation with eagerness!!
Oh dear, the simple instructions left me with the Ink Cartridges in and then seemingly nowhere to go.

Much to do with being at the end of the telephone chain from the nearest town, I had enormous difficulty in getting the machine on-line, so bought in my Consultant in these matters. He quickly got things sorted, but in hindsight, I should have been able to have done this myself. Pointless having a Manual on line when you cannot get there as the machine is not set up to select and print pages needed. This is all to do with the Electronic Industry cutting costs. At one time everything had it manual packed with the goods, but no longer it seems.

Now that the Printer is up and running, It appears faultless and I am very pleased with it thus far
and sincerely hope that it will be the last one that I shall ever have to buy, whatever new machine appears on the market. If I were critical, it might be that the front panel might be better illuminated for ease of identification of the various functions, but then that would probably cost more!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars epson customer service is great, 21 July 2013
Wifi is great, don't have to keep going into the next room to print things off as I previously did. Images very clear and automatic feed is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 Feb 2013
Bought this product for a home printer, as everyday use.
Required a printer that worked with Mac and Apple devices, using AirPrint and printing directly through WIFI.
This product did and does everything it said it could do, printing over WIFI is brilliant and works 100% on all our iDevices and Macs if set up properly. It scans, photocopies and prints perfectly, have had no problems so far.
The setup was simple, the printer can be set up completly by itself connecting to WIFI and installing ink cartridges was easy as peas. I followed the manual because it wasn't worth getting it wrong, and with simple easy to follow steps that are included with the product, there is no point trying to do it yourself when it's so easy.
If you need a printer that is reliable, easy to use, works with all your devices and computers. This is your printer.
Nicely packaged and presented, well worth the money, used everyday and works just as I want it too.
Highly recommended product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson WF 2530 Review, 7 Nov 2012
I looked at loads of different printers before plumping for the above. I'm not disappointed with it's performance. It's done everything I hoped it would do with aplomb. The missing star is for the plethora of installs and downloads required to get up to date. I'm still trying to get my iPhone to send to the printer from another location outwith my home, but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it soon. All in all I'm extremely happy and would thoroughly recommend this printer to anyone.