5.0 out of 5 stars Superb present to muself!
I have looked at this bag for some time but was not sure whether to go ahead and get it as a reviewer had said it was too small and gave an overall bad rating.
Published 22 months ago by S. Cameron

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant at first - badly made
Published 14 months ago by abbie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb present to muself!, 26 Dec 2012
S. Cameron "sue." (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladies Black Handbag Skull Diamante Crossbody Shoulder Satchel Bag (Shoes)
However, curiosity got the better of me and I ordered it with the thought in mind that if it wasn't suitable I would return it. However, the bag has arrived and is here to stay! It is a good size without being too big as I no longer need to use a large bag. The design of the skull is really good and strange as it may seem, the bit I'm pleased about also is the strength of the magnetic pop fasteners! They are very strong indeed which makes the bag and contents safe.
Overall I am very pleased indeed and it will be used for a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 22 Jan 2013
I ordered this bag as a back to college present to myself its just the right size to get my stuff in pluss plenty of extra space which is always good... good strong clips and staps also. Would definitely recommend this bag :) x

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING!!!!, 16 Feb 2013
everyone comments on my bag when im out, its a perfect handbag size its not an oversized handbag but fits everything in i need.
EXCELLENT QUALITY,Excellent price, good strong magnetic clasps and fantastic customer service, i don't normally leave feedback on amazon but this product deserves it. 100% recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skull Diamante Bag, 28 Mar 2013
I love this bag - it's a perfect size and very well made.The lining inside the handbag is so stylish and compliments the bag perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant at first - badly made, 28 Aug 2013
When this bag arrived I was thrilled with it. The bag looked really good and I thought it looked well made. I have now had it for maximum a couple of months - not long at all. The skull in the centre of the bag has lost quite a few dimantes, the buckles have lost their magnetic properties and the main over the shoulder strap has broken - i.e. the clip no longer keeps in place, so I have to keep hooking it over which is a pain. I would not buy this bag again, very disappointed with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this handbag, 21 Aug 2013
Compact and smart, exactly as described. Loads of room and fastens well. Bought this for my daughters birthday but I may have to get one for myself too

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 1 July 2013
Love this bag, its a little larger than I expected but it has great compartments for different things.

Only complaint is the stitching on the external pockets came apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag for the daughter, 30 May 2013
When my daughter saw this bag, she fell in love with it. Since buying it travels with her every where.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous bag, 2 April 2013
Was lookin for an unusual bag this is it. Loads of space great quality for money. Looks great but also has plenty of space for everything you need an love the pockets on the front. Would defo recommend it if your lookin for sumthing unusual !!

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 18 Mar 2013
But the poppers keep coming apart and falling off with in the first hour.
and once you put anything in it the flap comes apart when using the handle
so have to use the shoulder strap

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›