5.0 out of 5 stars 5* RATING
I chose this rating as I have brought my daughter "genuine 9ct gold" studs in the past which have turned out not to be real gold and has left her ears sore. These studs are exactly what the seller has described as they haven't caused any irritation and looks great. would definitely recommend.
Published 21 months ago by miss priscilla whyte

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Suitable
I did not realise how tiny these Gold Studs were. I purchased them for an Adult but these were more suitable for a small infant.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs A Paldino

5.0 out of 5 stars 5* RATING, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: 3mm CZ Stud Earring - Genuine 9ct Gold and Cubic Zirconia. Add a little sparkle to your life! (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 4 Aug 2013
Very pleased with these earrings. Perfect size, do not look cheap. Good quality and look lovely on. Nice presentation box, would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not so practical, 10 Nov 2013
These earrings are as they look - pretty gold studs. I bought them because my ears get infected unless I wear gold, and I can only have studs for school. In this way, they are perfect.

However, they are tiny, with very small butterflies, which I can tell are easily lost.

The delivery was quick, arriving soon and safely packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars earrings, 30 Oct 2013
bought these for my 19 year old very small , but she loves them .well worth the money. would recomend them .

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Suitable, 1 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Earrings, 12 Mar 2014
These are great, quite small but they are good for an everyday pair of studs which is what I wanted them for

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the earrings, 29 Jan 2014
I am happy with the earrings, I expected them a bit bigger though, they are tiny, literally, so probably next time I should go for the bigger ones, that is my fault I suppose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little earrings, 16 Jun 2014
Perfect for second piercings. I think they may be a little small for the main or first holes in your ears unless you are a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for mobey, 28 Aug 2014
Delicate and very pretty. Need to treat them gently as they are small but that's there beauty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 4 April 2014
Lovely pair of earrings I bought for my little girl. They look gorgeous on her, great value for price and delivered promptly.