4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Comfortable, sporty and good looking.
Many admiring comments. Do pick up dirt so best used in only dry conditions but have been through the wash and are still good as new.
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by Ballon

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is Important
Having read the reviews I ordered 1/2 size extra, sadly this was not enough. Although I was impressed by the product they did not have them in my size. I'm normally a size 9 1/2 ordered a 10 but not wide enough.
Published 18 months ago by Charles Ayliffe

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jan. 2013
Comfortable, sporty and good looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars golf shoes, 7 Feb. 2014
I bought a size up as the other reviews had suggested and it was the right decision. They now fit as expected, and by that I expected them to be too small and bought a bigger pair. shoes are nice though...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun. 2013
Great comfortable shoe, great for everyday use. Size is slightly smaller than normal so maybe buy half a size up than you usually would!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, totally waterproof, excellent grip in all conditions, 21 Aug. 2013
Pros: As comfortable as a sneaker. Very light weight. As much grip as any other golf shoe I have ever had, even in wet, slippy conditions. 2 Year waterproof guarantee beats most other shoes out there which only offer 1 year. Lots of compliments about them and even had a mate buy a pair after seeing mine. Easy to clean.
Cons: sizing is weird, I read that you should order a size bigger. I ignored that and ordered my actual size 8.5 but in hindsight I should have got a 9. I'd say go half to one size bigger. I have seen the white ones look very grubby after just a couple of rounds, black ones are fine though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top golf shoes, 19 May 2014
Very smart and extremely comfortable. Would recommend these if you are looking for a top golf shoe at affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and comfortable, 29 April 2014
J. Bowler - See all my reviews
read many reviews and all said to go up one size, i did this and they fit perfect.
they look good and very comfortable really good buy at this price.
first class service

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 24 Mar. 2014
Was using them the next day after got the very comfortable. They gave me great grip when in full swing

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 10 Mar. 2014
Bril pair of shoes def get a half size bigger tho -looks and feels great white and red recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband will just just love me, 11 Dec. 2013
bought these for my husband so dont know if they are comfy yet, however i searched online for a few days, looked at all the different makes and decided on these, going by other reviews, most say they need to be a half size bigger, so i went with that. they look very well made and are waterproof, in to the bargain are modern and smart.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size is Important, 23 Oct. 2013