5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
Published on 9 Dec 2009 by R. Petrie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best size design
I purchased a medium as that is my size, the torso fits perfect and compresses well onto it however, the arms don't compress so well they aren't as skin tight. It bunches up around the triceps and elbow and isn't a great fit. I also have small but again the same problem. It can be temporarily sorted by pulling down at the sleeves, so isn't bad overall
Published 2 months ago by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 9 Dec 2009
R. Petrie (Arbroath,Scotland) - See all my reviews
As stated this garment is a base layer,designed to act as part of a layering system, as an avid outdoor photographer I use the garment (top and Bottom) with a fleece and windproof jacket and have found a considerable difference over similar products I have purchased, some being more expensive, the washing instructions can be a little confusing but washed at 30 deg, they have maintained shape and properties, all in all an excellent garment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb winter training top, 28 Jun 2009
I. Harper (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have used this for training all winter and have been very impressed. The top has kept me warm when it's been raining and snowing, but allows your body to breathe when you start to really work up a sweat so you don't overheat. This is pretty much the perfect cold weather training top in my book.

However, it really is a cold weather top so don't even try and wear it on a warmish day - you'll boil alive!

Save this for those dark December days with a biting wind cutting into you - despite quite a high price, this is worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 19 April 2010
Colin Daye (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This base layer is a superb piece of kit. My wife won one in a competition and after wearing it, raved about it so much that my son bought one. He is just as enthusiastic and it looks like a few more purchases are in the offing. What more can I say, it's one of the best available and Amazon's prices are competitive so what are you waiting for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever buy, 7 Jun 2013
J. S. Robb "whosthedaddy" (newark uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this last year as i'm a postman and getting on so neede the protection cannot say just how good it has been BUT you do need to keep moving and generate some body heat as this is trapped by the top and keeps you warmer.Also very good at keeping out the wind chill. Have tried others and found this to be the best at keeping warm and the fit. Others are too tight for the same size and then you struggle getting them off and on. Will buy mor this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good priced top, 10 July 2013
I have other compression tops (some of which cost 3x the price I paid for this) but this one rates as good as most of them. There are fewer panels than some models but he price reflects this. I originally bought a short sleeved version from TK Max so decided to buy this and its just as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm for Winter cycling but not as much as I expected, 18 Feb 2013
keribillen (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Use mine for on-road and off-road cycling in Winter, whilst wearing a water/wind-proof shell top.

Yes it keeps me warm, but I was expecting to be kept very toastie by it. In fact, it keeps me only a little bit warmer than a normal MTB jersey.
Still, I do recommend it and I would buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 10 Jun 2014
Don't like the feel of the material. Wouldnt buy again. Tresspass do a good base layer -cheaper & better. Hmmmmm

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best size design, 18 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 1 May 2014
The present was a success! He was very happy with colour, nice red and size. Bought to use for skiing base layer for a rugby mad bloke!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift gift for my partner, 7 April 2014
As usual from Canterbury good value for money worn as a base layer for hockey and does the job in extreme weather