5.0 out of 5 stars Follow Me
I enjoyed reading this publication very much. I have passed on my views on this book to others, and I am now reading Radical same author
Published 10 months ago by Catherine Ann Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected
Published 18 months ago by Jake Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow Me, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Follow Me: A Call to Die. A Call to Live. (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Follow Me (Paperback)
I found the item very useful and I had no problem with it and I did not wait for it too much but exactly the time suggest at the time of the purchasing. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Challenging, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Follow Me (Paperback)
Fresh challenges regarding Christian discipleship. Authors use personal pastoral experince to highlight the issues we all need to consider.
A good check on our walk with/following Jesus

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 27 Feb 2013
Jake Price (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Follow Me (Paperback)
I had just finished reading Nik Ripken's "The Insanity of God" when I started reading David Platt's book, Follow Me. So had been pretty convicted about how I was putting my life, or at least my reputation on the line to proclaim Jesus in my day to day living. When I saw this book, I thought maybe it would be a good follow up to what I had just read, but turns out it wasn't quite like that.

Now to be honest I actually only read just under half of the book. However if you are already a Christian and are going on with the Lord, (perhaps by not reading the full book I am wrong in this judgement), you should probably skip reading this one. What I read was very much directed towards new believers or people coming back to the Lord after a long time away.

From what I read, the first half of the book is all about basically what it means to be a Christian, stuff you don't need to read if you are already there!

So I am sure it's a good book, but for me, it wasn't on my wavelength. So beware! Although I do like the book's cover...